EA Forums - Banner

Wall or dragons?

2Next

Replies

• Does the wall get cheaper when we hire a cheap Mexican labor force to build it? (Which wall was this topic about again...?)
  • jankrohn wrote: »
    Does the wall get cheaper when we hire a cheap Mexican labor force to build it? (Which wall was this topic about again...?)

no that's FGTQFS way
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Both! I don't really like the look of the dragons but going to make a Chinatown style bit for them!
  • jankrohn wrote: »
    Does the wall get cheaper when we hire a cheap Mexican labor force to build it? (Which wall was this topic about again...?)

no that's FGTQFS way
    No they make it impossible to get for free and you have to pay just to complete the free content
  • 26xBOBefACu20BDX2.gif
    Maybe Ill use these walls instead.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Neither?

Does the big food box satisfy ? Isn't it irresposible to sell this without the worlds largest toilet?
  • BallBox1
    241 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    The walls take up a lot of space if you want it to line up with the doorways in the tower. I've made one line as a kind of back wall with the acrobatic thing from SH, Madame Chaos and the Buddhist Temple in front with the takeaway box and dragons around it. Can't afford the space for a full wall.

I had the same problem. I had a big section saved up for future events, but the huge wall is going to take up the entire space. I do love the wall thought. It looks great next to the monorail.
  • Thinking about swapping my small walled areas with the new wall. Might be a land/rearranging issue but it will drop the item count down
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    26xBOBefACu20BDX2.gif

I like this idea a lot.
    Moe: "Moe's tavern, home of the worlds smallest large screen TV."
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    26xBOBefACu20BDX2.gif

great idea, however, would turn the wall into horizontal so that together form a path in the middle!
  • vibra5
    337 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    jankrohn wrote: »

no that's FGTQFS way

+1

Post edited by vibra5 on
  • If you dont want to waste space for the walls and dragons look at the showcase thread at mine solution to use the Chinese walls whitout losing mutch space.
  • Ugh I keep forgetting to tap on my wall tower to collect a new piece and start another.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • superefrain7
    228 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Definitely walls!! I love them because I love designs, there are unlimited possibilities to use them! They may be part of a fortress or a new castle!!
  • I am much happier with the dragons. These walls are so hard to work with. You cannot wall off a section with them. The section itself has to be the centerpiece.
  • petehd14 wrote: »
    I am much happier with the dragons. These walls are so hard to work with. You cannot wall off a section with them. The section itself has to be the centerpiece.

I haven't got enough pieces yet, but think you should be able to do it with towers as the corners.
  • I bought the walls.
    Wish I bought the dragons.