EA Forums - Banner

Mary Tyler Moore

30n8b3a.gif
33jiqgn.jpg
Thank you for a lifetime of smiles. You will be missed.
DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!

Replies

• KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    As someone who grew up in the Minneapolis area, this death is especially depressing. I spent a lot of time near Nicolette Avenue (where Mary throws her hat). It’s relatively rare for an actor to be closely associated with a truly great television series; Moore was attached to two, The D1ck Van Dyk3 Show and The Mary Tyler Moore Show. :disappointed:

(Edit: Stupid fricking filter.)
  • RIP Mary Tyler Moore!!! :(
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • johncolombo
    11113 posts Senior Moderator
    edited January 2017
    So sad. She was so wonderful and will be missed.
    :'(
    Post edited by johncolombo on
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I simply love the hat scene! My eyes water everytime I see it. RIP.
  • johncolombo
    I simply love the hat scene! My eyes water everytime I see it. RIP.

Me too

• She was one of my favorites.

"Oh Rob!"
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    "Oh Rob!"

Edit: Drat. Can’t post that image because of the forum’s @&$@$! filter. :angry:

• "Oh Rob!"

What were you trying to post?
  • 24pcile.jpg
  • "Oh Rob!"

It was a screencap of a weepy Mary from a first-season episode of The D1ck Van Dyk3 Show, “My Blonde-Haired Brunette”. The url for the image contained the word “d1ck”, which is a no-no. :unamused:

• "Oh Rob!"

It was a screencap of a weepy Mary from a first-season episode of The D1ck Van Dyk3 Show, “My Blonde-Haired Brunette”. The url for the image contained the word “d1ck”, which is a no-no. :unamused:

Lol, that's funny...but also frustrating.
  • johncolombo
    "Oh Rob!"

Couldn't you download the image and rename?
  • "Oh Rob!"

Yep, I could have done that. The truth is I was too lazy. It was easier to just complain. :blush:

• johncolombo
    "Oh Rob!"

Yep, I could have done that. The truth is I was too lazy. It was easier to just complain. :blush:

Ha!
    :D