EA Forums - Banner

How active are you? See how you score!

2Next

Replies

• I'm OCD on everything really, I go through my town and can't have things above anything. Always to Racetrack and Scratchcard too. The money fountain drives me crazy with the constant money above it!
  • AirurandoP
    851 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    AARONRTD wrote: »
    AirurandoP wrote: »
    Having premium items eg: Police Tank, Donut Boat or Nightmare Pile doesn't really have any bearing on how active a player you are.

Everything is something that you have to search your town for and tap on it (or just pass by it) i.e. Has bearing on activity.
    A lot of your tasks are only achievable through donut purchases rather than game activity.

You don't spend any donuts to anything on the list, unless you mean original purchase just to have it to tap in the first place. But my list just like the game gives premiu/ long time players an advantage.

You can't do the tasks if you don't have the items so your score would be lower than it should be even if you play all day everyday but don't have those items. Someone who has those items may be less active but score higher so the results are skewed.

Therefore the premium items have no bearing or at least or give false results of how active you might be. The only premium items that are relevant are those that are or were at some point attainable through playing events or the game in general eg and festive plunger etc, radioactive man statue.

premium does not necessarily equate to active

Edit: For the record I scored 300. I omitted any tasks that involve an item that I purchased with donuts eg: great Wall.
    Post edited by AirurandoP on

mhyhiitfz0jm.jpg

• evant13579 wrote: »
    here, ill simplify this post...
    0 points=I did not calculate my score
    1 points=I did calculate my score

If 0 points, you are not OCD.
    If 1 point, you are OCD.

I finally agree with you on something lately. :)

My score 0. Not OCD.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • DeadSpaceBoy
    129 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I got 260. Nice list OP. I'm not as addicted as i thought. :D
    Post edited by DeadSpaceBoy on
  • AARONRTD wrote: »
    Having premium items eg: Police Tank, Donut Boat or Nightmare Pile doesn't really have any bearing on how active a player you are.

Everything is something that you have to search your town for and tap on it (or just pass by it) i.e. Has bearing on activity.
    No. Some things are purely aesthetic. If you like skins one way, it will affect your score. These for, example:

Festive lights plunger on/ off - off = 0 points , use seasonal = 5 points, leave up all year = 10 points
    Have Mynster in/out - in = 0 points, in and out periodically = 5 points, out = 10 points
    Have Soilent red factory lobster in/out - in = 0 points, in and out periodically = 5 points, out = 10 points
    Have Civil war 1-3 - 0 = 0 points, 1-2 = 5 points, all 3 = 10 points

If you have only ever tapped the festive lights plunger once, you get 10 points. That's fine if you want to score it that way (hey, it's your thing), but don't act like this is anything more than arbitrarily decided points, rather than a show of who is active or not.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • Maybe we’re talking this thing a bit too seriously? Now that’s a sign of an obsessive-compulsive personality. :wink:
  • Serious? So this isn't tongue-in-cheek? Maybe knife-in-cheek....
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • #1. AARONRTD = 370
    #2. AirurandoP = 300 refused to accept the fact that this is not a contest with anyone but himself (how active are you out of all your stuff based on this list).
    #3. devilhunt1449 = 335
    #4. meinaz = 285
    #5. KrustyBrand = 275
    #6. Djudge999 = 265
    #7. DeadSpaceBoy = 260
    #8. happyone2323 = 255
    anaquarind = 215
    #9. Grumpstown = 135
    #10. larsyuipo = 100-199 unofficial (officially)
    #11. ami-rose5 = 0-100 at least unofficial (officially)
    #12. tilycoclem = 10 too ashamed to admit more
    #13. Tied
    evant13579 = 0 points = I did not calculate my score
    barryriddl474 = 0 forgot his score
    C0rgano = 0 to busy playing to get score.
    spyder1952850 = 0 A lack of caring blamed on stoned calculator. Now added to list with care.
    #0. JuicesVonDik = 0 Lost Count of LOL (not sure what list that's from) or was laughing while counting.
    #0. bluntcard = 0 I tap everything. I'm not doing it for him.
    #0. simp7fan = 0 afraid to be labeled OCD.

• At least I beat simp7fan! Yay. I'm a winner.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    bluntcard wrote: »
    At least I beat simp7fan! Yay. I'm a winner.

lol :D sorry you tied
  • I got 335. I think I should get a life.
  • I'm between 0 and 200. Except I got no life. So none of those are accurate for someone like me.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • 265 but in my defense there are several things on the list that I don't have (I'd tap em if I did though) and I think friend visits should calculate differently as some tap a few a day, I tap everyone in my list but sometimes have to skip a day, others do half and half or only during events etc.
    I cleared OCD a long time ago.
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Sometimes while brushing teeth i'll nose tap.

Also, and here's the important part--you've got to switch your screen to
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    285. I tap in the shower. I smuggled a phone into prison to keep tapping (please don't ask how)
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • 285. I tap in the shower. I smuggled a phone into prison to keep tapping (please don't ask how)

Sure it wasn't an ipad pro 12?
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Ouch.
  • VERY!!
    VERY!!

whoops, sorry thought title said how attractive are you
    evant13579 wrote: »
    VERY!!

whoops, sorry thought title said how attractive are you

Funny