EA Forums - Banner

For the romp around the world. What format you want?

13Next

Replies

• 1pillform wrote: »
    The teaser they gave us indicates more 'mini' events. So doing a vote thing about it makes no sense if we already know it'll be cut into mini events.

Maybe I missed it but what part of the teaser said it'll be mini events.
  • "for some global adventures"
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Penguins! I vote for penguins! Also, I thinK A.
  • Still no update....wow
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Option A

But i also like the D option with Springfield AirPort!

.......so, now where is that update ????
  • swientjes wrote: »
    Option A

But i also like the D option with Springfield AirPort!

.......so, now where is that update ????
    Airport items would be VERY helpful. Because I still haven't re-designed my airport yet. And actual Airport items would be nice to have....
    ~Always be Designing~
  • EA can't win either way because...
    If it's a major event, people will complain that they can't cover much, it's cliche (boring) etc and if it's loads of mini events, people will still complain that it will get boring, we've already have loads of small stuff and it's nothing exciting.

I personally want a major event because I want something big after loads of small, flash and it's done, updates and that's a personal opinion so I plead that WHATEVER we get, please can people be grateful about it - no full caps title offensive posts because people have put time, effort, money and their jobs into these updates so I'm just grateful that people do that and it's handed to me fot free :D
    tapped-out.co.uk
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Don't get me wrong. If it continues to be mini events which it probably will be I don't care. And I wouldn't care if its a major event either. Both is fine with me. I don't understand why anyone would complain to begin with....any new items is great to have. And we can use. Why would anyone complain over new items in our towns??? I see it as a Designing opportunity.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • Not fussy about the options but would prefer something that didn't require multiple logins everyday and lots of grinding. Let's return to the leisurely game that TSTO once was.
  • I vote for A, but I bet we're going to get B.
  • Would like to see more barflies as well as the characters played by Phill Hartmen
  • smohqy wrote: »
    wadebear wrote: »
    B
    I'd like something that doesn't take up a lot of my time so I don't have to worry about it. I've got to sand the bottoms of the doors on the metal cabinet to get the rust off so I can spray paint the door and drawer handles later today when it warms up. Then once those dry I have to tape the handles (not removable) and paint the drawer fronts, doors, and the cabinet itself so I have some place to put the dishes.

Sounds like a twenty four hour task. Is it visible?

:lol:
  • p3bowman wrote: »
    I vote for A, but I bet we're going to get B.

you were wrong lucky
  • I think it would be cool if they gave us a bunch of new land, some water. New buildings etc.. make it a 3 part event with reasons to visit friends.. maybe rerelease someone long asked for and provide some new people..and maybe something BIG we have long asked for, an Airport maybe.

That might work.
  • Would like to see more barflies as well as the characters played by Phill Hartmen