EA Forums - Banner

I already love it!

Prev1
I mean... The airport! Me likey!

Prizes look good. Not too much of a drag from the looks of it...

200w.gif

Replies

• Me too. Might be my fav event ever.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    Me too. Might be my fav event ever.

+1
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • This is great. I gotta get to the store and pick up some donut vouchers!
  • Early results look positive
  • This is so incredible so far.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • I love it. It's nice that there are at least 3 vehicles added in Act 1. Lots of prizes. At least 3 new trees too. Woo hoo!
  • Free land tokens! Lots of new buildings... New land... New oceans... Awesome!

Just hope they upped the build limit.
  • this is so awesome so far. i love to travel so this is double great for me!
  • I must say this event is the worst...Oh wait wrong event to complain about. This is amazing! Already picked up Kumiko and Big Ben.
  • jukan00
    2313 posts Member
    Yeah, sure, OK. But when do we sacrifice the goats??!
  • Mmmmmm......goats.....
  • I love it too!
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • So excited!!!

One negative...Enjoy a Chinese Banquet is still available as a task, and still prioritized. Used Task manager and it automatically sent a bunch of my characters to do it. Splits up my robo Burns/Robo Smithers pairing!
  • So excited!!!

One negative...Enjoy a Chinese Banquet is still available as a task, and still prioritized. Used Task manager and it automatically sent a bunch of my characters to do it. Splits up my robo Burns/Robo Smithers pairing!

However it give Sophie krustifski a 4 hour task
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • +1 SF !!!!! AIRPORT AIRPORT AIRPORT
    thanks EA
  • lawpatrick wrote: »
    +1 SF !!!!! AIRPORT AIRPORT AIRPORT
    thanks EA

It also looks like we'll be able to get more sections for our airport to make it bigger and more complete.
  • I hope we get more airport stuff too. Love it.

Also the Dark Mountains just got a lot longer. Beyond the extra land strips. Hmmm..
  • lawpatrick wrote: »
    +1 SF !!!!! AIRPORT AIRPORT AIRPORT
    thanks EA

It also looks like we'll be able to get more sections for our airport to make it bigger and more complete.

YAY!!!!! happy days!!!
  • So excited!!!

I want this task to stay forever haha

Btw, I'm in love with this event too <3
  • Getting Kumiko made this event for me, but new water tiles are a plus and the rest looks fine. Still, not going to judge until I'm begging for it to be over. Then I'll know if it's good or bad. ;)
    jukan00 wrote: »
    Yeah, sure, OK. But when do we sacrifice the goats??!
    haha. Tourist attraction, maybe. Go, Maggie!
    So excited!!!

However it give Sophie krustifski a 4 hour task
    True. I was using the bounce house for that.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.