EA Forums - Banner

24 hour task complaint thread.

Hello. I wanted to get a space ready for everyone who sent their characters on 24 hour tasks tonight and won't be able to start the ( more than likely ) event tomorrow. This will help you blow off steam.

You can write something frustrating like: Of course we get an event the day after I send everyone on a 24 hour task!

Or: I HAD NO idea we might get an event today gosh darn it, just sent everyone on 24 hour tasks! Gad zooks!

Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.

Replies

• I do 4-4-8 hour job rotations throughout the day. Only deviating from that course if a task requires it.

I'd be awfully upset if I had been in the boat with you 24 hour gents and ladies. Just spend some bonuts to free up who you need tomorrow morning.
  • Try 24h only on weekends. They never start events on weekends. Otherwise, do only 12h at most.

I reserve the right to complain even though I'm def not sending my chars on 24h tasks.

Such as: Where is my 24h Gummy Joe task!! YW.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Less than 10% of my characters are placed on non quest related 24 hr tasks, this is to prevent this exact frustration, those that I place on 24 hr tasks are often unnecessary or simply have very limited jobs
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I had this very issue when the wild west event started as I'd put Homer on a 24 hour task for a questline an hour before the update hit the store and it happened at the Simpson house and I ended up wasting 12 donuts
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • I mostly use 1 hr and 4 hr tasks. Overnight i use 8/10 or 12 depending on the day. The only 24 hr task I ever use is for that pain in the rear Arnie Pye just to keep him feom annoying me. The longer the task the worse the payout
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I am the master of the universe
  • I am the master of the universe

200.gif#0

Soup is the master of the universe, thanks Mr Skeltal.