EA Forums - Banner

Osaka Flu?

Replies

  • I need 6 more neighbors to visit so I can finish the first level of infection. Add me and TAP!
  • PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Friend list full! :)
    Post edited by PatrickSays on
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • I tapped yours!

    KillaSqirl wrote: »

    Already sent you a request!

    Sent YOU a request! :D

    Did it work???

    YES! thank you @anonymous958 i'm infected!!!

    Whhhaaattt?! How mine didn't lol.

    I couldn't get this to work either. There's probably some random element. Like IRL just being around someone with the flu doesn't guarantee you'll get the flu.

    Yeah weird. I guess it will come when it wants lol. I give up. ..Just haven't been hyped about a event in awhile that I didn't want to miss anything lol.

    Anonymous clicked on 3 buildings in my town... maybe besides a visit it needs an action as well from infected neighbor?

    I tapped his 3 buildings and still nothing.

    i think he needs to tap yours!

  • galaxysm2729
    410 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    KillaSqirl wrote: »

    Already sent you a request!

    Sent YOU a request! :D

    Did it work???

    YES! thank you @anonymous958 i'm infected!!!

    Whhhaaattt?! How mine didn't lol.

    I couldn't get this to work either. There's probably some random element. Like IRL just being around someone with the flu doesn't guarantee you'll get the flu.

    Yeah weird. I guess it will come when it wants lol. I give up. ..Just haven't been hyped about a event in awhile that I didn't want to miss anything lol.

    Anonymous clicked on 3 buildings in my town... maybe besides a visit it needs an action as well from infected neighbor?

    I tapped his 3 buildings and still nothing.

    i think he needs to tap yours!

    He did. I tapped my buildings and I saw his name. Oh well. Maybe when my friends tapping resets, it will work.
  • Maybe I'm infectious because today is my 4th anniversary here.
  • Omgoddess pox parties!!! Almost 30 yrs ago we did that, the womyn that hosted it(ex sister in law) wanted her daughter to "get it over with" lol not only can all those kids ('round 20) now get shingles (MAJOUR suck) but she didn't know SHE had never had it!!
    Talk about D'oH!!!!! Heheh ahhhh memories. Did I mention "ex" *smirk*

    Ok the map, think whomever mentioned "sociological" experiment is not off the mark at all!
    Oh and I just got it....then again, I'm on Immune depressant drugs so, lasted longer then I thought :)
    Off to infect and reinfect!
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • Gone all autum and winter hoping for the flu (I really needed a break from work), without any luck. Could someone add me, so I a
    In this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!
  • YodaFax wrote: »
    Gone all autum and winter hoping for the flu (I really needed a break from work), without any luck. Could someone add me, so I a

    Thank you for putting buildings to tap (brown houses are great!) next to your airport. I hate having to scan the span on some of the huge plots out there.
  • Woohoo! It worked :-) Thanks, guys, I will spread it to my neigbours.
    In this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!
  • OK, I'm Osaka Flu Level TWO!!!!
    There are now two flu clouds floating in my town. Don't know the significance yet. Showing 1.65% of the world is infected.
  • YodaFax wrote: »
    Gone all autum and winter hoping for the flu (I really needed a break from work), without any luck. Could someone add me, so I a

    Thank you for putting buildings to tap (brown houses are great!) next to your airport. I hate having to scan the span on some of the huge plots out there.

    You and me both, it is too time consuming :#

    . o O (Hmm, strange, half my initial post was lost.)
    In this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!
  • anonymous958
    205 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    A flu cloud finally caught one of my tourists. And two sky credits came out when I tapped him. So don't be too quick to tap your tourists!
    My second flu cloud is stuck on Squidport.
  • Anybody know what the purpose of this is yet?
  • Was home today with the actual flu. Been coughing at my iPad but still no game flu.

    What must i do to get it?
  • Jend454
    56 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Could someone add me and infect me please

    Jenz454
  • kymagirl wrote: »
    Woohoo...I'm infectious >:)
    Thanks I think you infected me! Just as I tapped your pin I got it. I'm at stage one. Anonymous also stopped just before you so not sure if that helped

    "We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.
  • I have it. Who wants me to give it to them? :D
    Maybe you already did. I have it now. :cold_sweat::tongue:
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • I'm in US, just unlocked it. I think I found 2 tourists in my SF infected, but no way to infect neighbors, though I received a message to that effect. I'm thinking there's a bug and it's not working as it's supposed to do.

    There's a bug in the flu virus....????!!!!

    HA! I was wondering if anyone would take that up...I thought it while I was still typing it! I applaud you sir...or madam!
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3061 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    OK so I'm thinking...perhaps we don't do anything to spread it. Like hit a button or something. Maybe it's spread by the frequency of neighbor visits. Like the more neighbors you visit/visit you, the faster the numbers of infected rise. Random...everyone is not guaranteed to give the infection, but the higher the number of neighbor visits, the better your chances.

    Did I state that clearly? If so, what does everyone else think?
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    I have it. Who wants me to give it to them? :D
    Maybe you already did. I have it now. :cold_sweat::tongue:

    Oh believe me, I gave it to you ;)
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!