EA Forums - Banner

what is your favorite food to eat when you have a cold?

Replies

  • Taco Bell makes me feel better when I'm hungover. Is that the kind of sick we're talking about?


    It's Taco Belle....


  • Tomato soup with crusty bread layered in butter.

    I want wonton soup now though...
  • Soup! What else! :lol:
  • Roasted bearded dragon anyone?

  • 2n7fwa9.jpg
    Roasted bearded dragon anyone?
    Like this? @johncolombo I hope you're better today. Did you kill the cold?

    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • johncolombo
    11382 posts Senior Moderator
    2n7fwa9.jpg
    Roasted bearded dragon anyone?
    Like this? @johncolombo I hope you're better today. Did you kill the cold?

    Is a slow lingering one, so nope but thanks for asking.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • When I'm sick, I don't really care what I eat. I have no real favourites when it comes to food.
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

  • Taco_BeIIe wrote: »
    Taco Bell makes me feel better when I'm hungover. Is that the kind of sick we're talking about?


    It's Taco Belle....


    :#
  • When I'm sick, I don't really care what I eat. I have no real favourites when it comes to food.

    Same here, usually all food seems horrible when I'm ill.
  • Somehow I've become convinced that chicken noodle soup is the only thing to eat when sick.

    And maybe cinnamon apple sauce too, with cinnamon pita chips. Mmm...
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • juliet603 wrote: »
    When I'm sick, I don't really care what I eat. I have no real favourites when it comes to food.

    Same here, usually all food seems horrible when I'm ill.

    Exactly! So i always figure if i can keep down a piece or two of cheese toast im on the mend so it is my favorite because it is the point in which i can say im actually getting better
  • Turkey1010 wrote: »
    juliet603 wrote: »
    When I'm sick, I don't really care what I eat. I have no real favourites when it comes to food.

    Same here, usually all food seems horrible when I'm ill.

    Exactly! So i always figure if i can keep down a piece or two of cheese toast im on the mend so it is my favorite because it is the point in which i can say im actually getting better

    That's usually what I start with when I'm on the mend too haha! Cheese on toast!
  • juliet603 wrote: »
    Turkey1010 wrote: »
    juliet603 wrote: »
    When I'm sick, I don't really care what I eat. I have no real favourites when it comes to food.

    Same here, usually all food seems horrible when I'm ill.

    Exactly! So i always figure if i can keep down a piece or two of cheese toast im on the mend so it is my favorite because it is the point in which i can say im actually getting better

    That's usually what I start with when I'm on the mend too haha! Cheese on toast!

    :p
  • Turkey1010 wrote: »
    juliet603 wrote: »
    Turkey1010 wrote: »
    juliet603 wrote: »
    When I'm sick, I don't really care what I eat. I have no real favourites when it comes to food.

    Same here, usually all food seems horrible when I'm ill.

    Exactly! So i always figure if i can keep down a piece or two of cheese toast im on the mend so it is my favorite because it is the point in which i can say im actually getting better

    That's usually what I start with when I'm on the mend too haha! Cheese on toast!

    :p

    I never really got sick growing up, I pretty much started to as I got older. Never got too sick to not be able to eat, though if I have a fever I'm not hungry at all. But since I never had any food I would consider comfort food (my parents were terrible cooks so I made my own meals when I was growing up) I will pretty much eat anything when sick, just depends on what I have in the house.
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

  • johncolombo
    11382 posts Senior Moderator
    yum, grilled cheese and tomato soup!
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Toast and a cup of tea B)<3
  • Home made chicken soup. But I'm the one who makes the home made chicken soup around here... so instead it's usually toast.
    Toast with real butter and marmite, with a cup of tea.
  • Home made chicken soup. But I'm the one who makes the home made chicken soup around here... so instead it's usually toast.
    Toast with real butter and marmite, with a cup of tea.
    That sounds good right now and I'm not sick. Well maybe sub the marmite for a good Amish made berry jam. B)
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Home made chicken soup. But I'm the one who makes the home made chicken soup around here... so instead it's usually toast.
    Toast with real butter and marmite, with a cup of tea.
    That sounds good right now and I'm not sick. Well maybe sub the marmite for a good Amish made berry jam. B)

    The Amish sure do know how to make some tasty food.
  • Home made chicken soup. But I'm the one who makes the home made chicken soup around here... so instead it's usually toast.
    Toast with real butter and marmite, with a cup of tea.
    That sounds good right now and I'm not sick. Well maybe sub the marmite for a good Amish made berry jam. B)

    The Amish sure do know how to make some tasty food.
    Yes!! I'm lucky enough to have a Farmers Market close by with pies and pastries and all kinds of goodies...and in the spring, if you taste one of their strawberries you will never buy another from a supermarket.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!