EA Forums - Banner

Kumiko is available

2Next

Replies

  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I got the kumiko bundle, but do to a glitch in the dialog. I had to exit the game. Do to that the building and skin got stuck in inventory. Thought for a minute I had lost them.
  • its a dumb building but I got it only for her outfit. So once the quest is over I'm storing that crap building.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Rich0913 wrote: »
    I got the kumiko bundle, got kumiko, the building, but didn't receive the skin

    Check your inventory
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    its a dumb building but I got it only for her outfit. So once the quest is over I'm storing that **** building.

    I'm quickly realizing it fits with nothing in my town

    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Rich0913 wrote: »
    I got the kumiko bundle, got kumiko, the building, but didn't receive the skin

    Check your inventory

    That's were it was
  • Instant buy for me, especially as I'm a Sailor Moon fan. The building isn't too bad, I figure it will fit into a general mish-mash tourist area.
  • Her hair destroys worlds. Good 1hr pose task. Also fights evil??? Yay. The Building can maybe go in a tourist trap area with other cheeky mall-hell businesses like Planet Hollywood & the chocolate township buildings. Or storage.
  • Not quite sure what's going on here. I initially sent her away on a task with Akira, so she missed the first plane from my airport. Now I still have that other task for her to catch a flight yet she's no longer an option that I can select. Do I just have to keep waiting until the randomiser picks her?
  • spam22721 wrote: »
    Not quite sure what's going on here. I initially sent her away on a task with Akira, so she missed the first plane from my airport. Now I still have that other task for her to catch a flight yet she's no longer an option that I can select. Do I just have to keep waiting until the randomiser picks her?

    That happened to me too, I finally got to send her. Not sure if it's random, probably is.
  • I love the building, because I love the episode.

    I want the bundle because I don't have Kumiko, but when I saw the Sailor Moon outfit, it was a heck yeah!
  • wiedmannaj wrote: »
    Rich0913 wrote: »
    What's the big hype over this character?
    She was a limited time character along time ago, its a completionist thing.

    Yep, I'm down to just 5 characters I don't have yet. Kumiko was a particularly painful one not to have for me because I literally started days after she was given away for free.

    Me too! I just started playing and couldn't figure out who she was (missed that episode). Found out I missed her by just a few days!
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • Rich0913 wrote: »
    spam22721 wrote: »
    Not quite sure what's going on here. I initially sent her away on a task with Akira, so she missed the first plane from my airport. Now I still have that other task for her to catch a flight yet she's no longer an option that I can select. Do I just have to keep waiting until the randomiser picks her?

    That happened to me too, I finally got to send her. Not sure if it's random, probably is.

    Still haven't been able to send her on a flight. Starting to suspect it tries to pick passengers using characters that aren't busy, so might need to ensure that she's available prior to tapping the airport after a landing.
  • Yeah, it looks like they have to be free to even be listed. This is an annoying aspect of the new system.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    The building goes well with the Casino stuff.

    You should rush all of your characters and collect before you collect on the ones at the airport.
  • Why can i not send sailor kumiko on her task to fly??? Anyone have an aswer to?
    Thanks
  • As above, make sure that she's free before the game chooses passengers for the next flight. That worked for me.
  • I find it...she was free but there was no enough tickets to play!!
  • How do you get Kumiko? It only gives me the option for the building with the skin.
  • You either get the character with that purchase ...... or you already have her and then its just the new skin. (Combo Costs Less donuts that way)
  • You either get the character with that purchase ...... or you already have her and then its just the new skin. (Combo Costs Less donuts that way)

    Thanks for the info
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.