EA Forums - Banner

Plane ticket recharge time increased to 15 minutes.

Why is the recharge time even needed? I don't get it.

Replies

• If you send evryone, you sole the puzzle defacto
  • My guess is to slow the pace down for those who are wanting to send more passengers.

I managed to get about 30 passengers boarded before the change, I'm not waiting around for that long.
  • If you send evryone, you sole the puzzle defacto

English only on the forums plz
  • This sux
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    My guess is to slow the pace down for those who are wanting to send more passengers.

I managed to get about 30 passengers boarded before the change, I'm not waiting around for that long.

Agreed. I sent 40 this morning, but I won't wait 15 minutes. I would have rather them awarded us more for getting it correct on the first try. By earning pins for wrong answers, the better strategy was to send more people.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    My guess is to slow the pace down for those who are wanting to send more passengers.

Agreed. I sent 40 this morning, but I won't wait 15 minutes. I would have rather them awarded us more for getting it correct on the first try. By earning pins for wrong answers, the better strategy was to send more people.

Oh I see, so there was an exploit and this is the punishment.

Oh I see, so there was an exploit and this is the punishment.

It might not be a punishment. It could just be the quick and dirty temp fix while the exploit is fully patched; they've done stuff like that a couple of times.
  • Why is the recharge time even needed? I don't get it.

So that players can spend donuts to avoid it.
  • Maybe it was a decimal place mistake. 2 minutes to 20 minutes seems very likely. (It's 20 not 15, btw.)
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • 40 people? It's only let me send 5 at a time...there were two instances were it let me send 10 people at a time but I wasn't sure why

How did you all send so many at once? The most I've had available was about 10.
  • How did people send 40 at a time? I only saw the option to send like 5 each time.

How did you all send so many at once? The most I've had available was about 10.

Whatever the answer to this is, it's probably not something that can be talked about here.
  • It's explained in the "Springfield airport people" thread.
  • There's a glitch, but it's worthless now you have to wait 20 minutes. :/
  • Weird Science. This is good if you can stagger enough destinations in the right sequence to match the tasks as you can complete all three within an hour (if you are lucky to have picked the correct ones for all three). But that's not going to happen much. Bummer.