EA Forums - Banner

Pinky

2Next

Replies

• I feel like a subject here because I don't find it more fascinating than other threads. :neutral:
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • It's a puzzle for sure -- if Sky Finger is sending the card then why is it already postmarked, or if Sky Finger received the card then why was it sent from Springfield? I'm not convinced that either explanation fits... :-/
  • ....That just tells me that I don't know how postcards work....

...I'm not even that confident about regular letters. You can c.c. the problem.
  • anonymous958
    205 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I thought it was a play on Pink Floyd, considering the card says "Wish you were here".

"Oh by the way, which one's Pink?"
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    ....That just tells me that I don't know how postcards work....

this was pretty funny.
  • I thought Pinky was the name of Homer's dog or cat or something :D
  • zlevell786 wrote: »
    And what's with Sky Finger ripping off the USPS? That stamp is clearly postmarked, yet Pointy Boy is peeling it off to reuse it. Wrong. Just wrong. :D

Isn't he putting it on?

The black stripes of the postmark that say Springfield USA are already across the stamp. Used. Instant prison sentence :D

Its illegal to reuse stamps? News to me.

Lol, YES

Only if they've been canceled.
  • This splash screen is quite intriguing. Anyone know what the Japanese writing says on the buildings? The secrets of the universe lie in this picture. If we could only crack the code ;):D
  • I thought it was a play on Pink Floyd, considering the card says "Wish you were here".

The Pink Floyd take on it is very interesting....hmmmm
  • I thought it was a play on Pink Floyd, considering the card says "Wish you were here".

Sounds reasonable. I'll believe you. Under oath.
    Senorian wrote: »
    simp7fan wrote: »
    ....That just tells me that I don't know how postcards work....

this was pretty funny.
    Thanks. Just being a dork.
  • Wasn't Pinky the name of the lobster?
  • Ok. So the lobster was Pinchy.
  • Ok. So the lobster was Pinchy.

I think you're right. Did he turn into the big scary lobster or was he eaten?
  • stingray1122
    8716 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Made me think of Pinky and the Brain.

• That's the one. ;)
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    wadebear wrote: »
    Pinky is the donut.

I believe his name is "Sprinkles" you know, cause he is half eaten.

Like....sprinkled with a half-eaten body? Language usage does not compute.

Sprinkle comes from an old word sprenklen which means scatter or pour small drops, as in to pour small drops in fear after being bitten, basically he fudged himself.
    The "s" at the end comes from a Spanish word Salsa Verde, meaning green with envy,
    We are talking about that pink donut with sprinkles with a bite on its side right?
  • spritals148
    1826 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I play while nibbling potato chips, so sky finger here is pinky. Don't like greasy tablet :p
    Oh and yes, we ate punchy at the Dead Lobster yummmmmm
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • I play while nibbling potato chips, so sky finger here is pinky. Don't like greasy tablet :p
    Oh and yes, we ate punchy at the Dead Lobster yummmmmm

I use a stylus. But if I can't find one, I use my middle finger. My pinky finger is useless. It just kinda hangs out there and does nothing :D

Being allergic to shellfish I always wanted to save the lobsters in the tank at the supermarket as a kid. :)