EA Forums - Banner

Dude! Where's My Donkey?

Donkey is stubborn and won't come out into Springfield. I am well past the required badges but it is stuck and will not move ahead to the 3rd challenge. This Agression will not stand.

Replies

• Try going to Krustyland and back .
  • I have the same problem and tried to go to KL and come back but the donkey is still MIA :(
  • johncolombo
    11237 posts Senior Moderator
    look in your main inventory, that's where I found my lost Cleatus. All the way at the end, not in alphabetical order.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • JebusCrepes
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Missing Maurice the donkey too. I put him in storage but he's not in my inventory.

Going to krustyland and back and he reappears in the inventory
  • Mine is missing as well. MIA for a full day. Been to KL and to neighbors several times, restarted, still nothing. Checked inventory as well, several times. When I was awarded him, I got the splash screen, but no prompt to place/store.
  • Did someone do something to fix this? I just spotted him running around my town.
  • johncolombo
    11237 posts Senior Moderator
    LPLeach wrote: »
    Did someone do something to fix this? I just spotted him running around my town.

when I got mine I didn't see him as first, if you have a big town I assume he just gets plopped down randomly and can be lost in it all. He doesn't seem to move around much so he could have been hidden behind a building for a long time.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I had to log out and log back in for mine to appear after I had won him.
  • Stupid Donkeys