EA Forums - Banner

Ticket Time?!

Replies

  • This is total rubbish, why can't they just test things.

    I now can send 1 person as i have to have the game open for 20mins to generate a ticket, who the **** thinks this is a good idea?

    I guess they are aware of this?

  • cvax7
    249 posts Member
    They need to fix this ASAP.
    If i didn't get 6 tickets today in daily challenge i don't know how i'll be able to send anyone on flight.
  • Edit: forgot I can't say s.u.c.k.s :p

    Yes, you can't say **** but you can say buttplug.

    LMBO! Good to know!

    You mean LMBPO, don't you? ;)

    I thought that was implied ;)
  • I was having the same timer issues resetting as others. Now it is the worst. Timer is stuck at zero and not moving at all. I really don't want to use donuts to do the daily tasks.
  • This was such a cool event, and then, AS USUAL, EA comes along and "fixes" something, and everything goes to hell in a handbasket.
  • thunt13 wrote: »
    I was having the same timer issues resetting as others. Now it is the worst. Timer is stuck at zero and not moving at all. I really don't want to use donuts to do the daily tasks.

    Similar happened for me as well, but after relogin 1,5h later, I have had 3 new tickets :)
  • EvaMohlin
    541 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I think this is a temporary response to a glitch i saw on Reddit.

    People there were saying if you send 4 outta the 5 characters on the plane trip they would then task the last one waiting with one of there normal money tasks and that would cause 4 more people to pop up to be sent by airplane. They were reporting having 60 flights out at once.

    It works. I sent my last (Brockman) on a 1 h task and got 5 new travellers.
    Bu my husband still have a 2 minute ticket generator! Mine is 20.
    Although it doesn't reset if I close the game.

    Edit : Yes it does, if I stay away longer than I have left for a new ticket to generate. Example - I have 10 minutes left, 0 tickets. I do something else, game (iPad) close down by it self. I come back after 30 minutes, timer starts at 20 minutes again, still with 0 tickets.

    I'm iOS, hubby Android.
    Post edited by EvaMohlin on
  • I was able to send two out about three hours ago. I now have three tickets, all of my people are freed up, but I can't send out anyone. It doesn't seem that jobs generate while there are already characters "flying." Do I need to wait until the two characters "land" before I can send out more?
    If at first you don't succeed, just give up-Homer J. Simpson
  • Yes. You need to stay online 20 minutes to send a plane :(
  • Just get rid of the ticket timer.
  • stellstone wrote: »
    I was able to send two out about three hours ago. I now have three tickets, all of my people are freed up, but I can't send out anyone. It doesn't seem that jobs generate while there are already characters "flying." Do I need to wait until the two characters "land" before I can send out more?

    If you have two that can go flying, send only one, and the other one on a regular money making job. That should generate 5 new travellers from your available free characters.
  • this AM ... 0 tickets with 20 minutes timer >:)
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • I'm also having problems with the airport time. Every time I log in the counter resets to 20 min. I have not received a new airline ticket in almost a day.
  • Dean1dean wrote: »
    I'm also having problems with the airport time. Every time I log in the counter resets to 20 min. I have not received a new airline ticket in almost a day.

    You have to keep the game acive for 20 minutes to gernerate a new ticket.

  • I dont have to great a issue of timer reseting unless I close out the app. Im using the S7 which keeps the game application open in the background. I do have issues of it bugging though and freezing on zero.
  • ok, and now everytime i open a game it resets to 0.. i some
    EvaMohlin wrote: »
    Dean1dean wrote: »
    I'm also having problems with the airport time. Every time I log in the counter resets to 20 min. I have not received a new airline ticket in almost a day.

    You have to keep the game acive for 20 minutes to gernerate a new ticket.

    that's what i'm doing now. I got out my older iPad [which is set to never shut down] i only use for streaming to just sit and get tickets for me. this is really frustrating!
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • So its next to impossible to get tickets. Rabble rabble rabble.
  • got the 20 minute timer, but my tickets are generating as expected even if I log out.... had 0 tickets with 6 minutes to go, so I logged out and came back 10 minutes later. Had 1 ticket and 16 minutes until the next one.

    slow going, but at least it keeps a steady stream of travelers if I log in once an hour to clear the tickets.

  • tilycoclem wrote: »
    jippy6048 wrote: »
    tilycoclem wrote: »
    Are you generating any new tickets, jippy?
    No I'm not. :(

    Is anyone else out there in 'forum land' experiencing this?

    I'm currently not generating any tickets. I put two people on planes just over two hours ago ad my timer showed 20 min. I left the game to do my other towns thinking to log back in in an hour or so and I'd have more tickets. Now I have no tickets and no timer.

  • I'm currently not generating any tickets. I put two people on planes just over two hours ago ad my timer showed 20 min. I left the game to do my other towns thinking to log back in in an hour or so and I'd have more tickets. Now I have no tickets and no timer.

    What do you mean with "no timer"? Dosen't it start over with 20 minutes?

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.