EA Forums - Banner

Plane tickets not refreshing

2Next

Replies

• Mine fixed about three minutes ago, it's back to three minutes. There was no update I just went in and it was back to three minutes. Let's hope it stays that way!
  • I am having the same issue. Tickets aren't regenerating over time. Wait an hour, return to 0 tickets. Makes it difficult to progress in the event. Tried restarting the app, the iPad to no avail.
  • Counts down from 20 minutes to zero - then starts all over again. Spent 6 doughnuts already trying to keep up with the lost luggage tasks.
  • I just got 3 tickets it was at 18 min and then just gave me 3 tickets however if it is fixed i won't have time to do all 3 tasks before reset
  • Still not working
  • I logged out of my tablet and logged on to my phone but the airport is still not generating tickets.
  • Ok so they say a patch has come out to fix this ticket issue. It is 0337 (est) (Feb 4th) and mine is still not fixed. If i leave the app and don't close it from the background (iphone) it will generate tickets. However, If i close the app completely the counter resets to 20 mins. Now, I have only one flight in progress and there is no flight available for the clue given. This is getting very frustrating. I emailed EA and reported this to them and have not received a reply back. This is getting frustrating.
  • toadp71 wrote: »
    Ok so they say a patch has come out to fix this ticket issue. It is 0337 (est) (Feb 4th) and mine is still not fixed. If i leave the app and don't close it from the background (iphone) it will generate tickets. However, If i close the app completely the counter resets to 20 mins. Now, I have only one flight in progress and there is no flight available for the clue given. This is getting very frustrating. I emailed EA and reported this to them and have not received a reply back. This is getting frustrating.

EA e-mail response times are typically slow. Really slow.
  • soph073
    31 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    The same had been happening to me, everytime I logged in to the game it will reset the timer to 20 minutes and I would have no tickets available. I saw on another thread a possible solution so I decided to give it a go and it worked:
    Open the game and keep it open, wait 20 minutes until I got one ticket, sent a character on a flight and closed the game. When I logged in a few minutes later the timer was working again it didn't reset to 20 minutes and since I did that it has been working normally. I should mention that during those 20 minutes I had the game open I didn't touch anything! I just had the airport tab open so I could see the timer.

Hope this helps, good luck!

Had to edit because of a translation issue :flushed: