EA Forums - Banner

CRAZY DONUT FREE BUG!!! xD

Prev1
elxilox wrote:
i just leveled up to "level 26" as i hit to end burn's mansion construction and the game went crazy xDD

Here is a vid:

and here is a pic of the ending result xD
e7acd4dd-6f1f-4566-b015-9283496e715e.jpg

After being unable to play for like 2 months because of the crappy server system i am glad this just happened xD

Cheers for the free "Otto's Bus" :^D

Replies

• itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited February 2013
    It happened to me, too, but you need to remember, as it doesn't come up much:

It's not bringing you to Level 26. There's "levels" to Level 25 now. And if EA does not fix our XP problem, then we remain at Level 25, thus blocking us from getting content designated for that level.

Could it straighten itself out at the next update? Yes. But if it doesn't, we could be out of luck on some things.
  • elxilox
    5 posts
    edited February 2013
    It happened to me, too, but you need to remember, as it doesn't come up much:

It's not bringing you to Level 26. There's "levels" to Level 25 now. And if EA does not fix our XP problem, then we remain at Level 25, thus blocking us from getting content designated for that level.

Could it straighten itself out at the next update? Yes. But if it doesn't, we could be out of luck on some things.
    Thought about that as i uploaded the video...
    ...forgot about it as i send otto to take a nap xD

i dont espect EA to fix this if this * up our level, they just dont care, they are just selling donuts...
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited February 2013
    Sir i do believe that is cheating right there. I want this glitch pretty please EA
  • elxilox
    5 posts
    edited February 2013
    Thanks waltercartman don't know why my tags won't work :s

EDIT: FML...

BTW those are 481.956.393 XP to next level xD
  • philipdahl
    10 posts
    edited February 2013
    Can someone please explain what's going on here, I have gotten to this donut gift box twice and have yet to get a glitch like this... What did I do wrong/right?
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Cool to see that in action. Oh man, it would have been even sweeter to have about $2,000,000 in cash right then so you could have got 3 donuts EVERY time...that is a pretty nice glitch to have happen to you..better than the alternatives. congrats!
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited February 2013
    Cool to see that in action. Oh man, it would have been even sweeter to have about $2,000,000 in cash right then so you could have got 3 donuts EVERY time...that is a pretty nice glitch to have happen to you..better than the alternatives. congrats!

I had 2+ million when it happened but took what they gave me each time so it would keep going.
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited February 2013

I had 2+ million when it happened but took what they gave me each time so it would keep going.

I can understand the desire to not risk anything and keep going with the flow! No need to jinx anything!
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited February 2013
    Well as much as i joke about wanting this glitch, I hope they do something about it quickly. Before people find out how to replicate it and use it to amass a ton of donuts
  • elxilox
    5 posts
    edited February 2013

I can understand the desire to not risk anything and keep going with the flow! No need to jinx anything!

Same thing here, and i just had money for 1 try anyway so...

How many donuts you got?
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited February 2013
    elxilox wrote:

Same thing here, and i just had money for 1 try anyway so...

How many donuts you got?

I ended up with a little less than 90 I believe.
  • michelleus66
    204 posts
    edited February 2013
    The glitch just happened to me, and I wasn't even trying for it.

I hit the "level up" and was presented with the three boxes.

I chose the box with one donut and then spent $100,000 to get the three.

After I collected the three donuts, I went to the friends screen so I could synchronize my game and not lose the 3 donuts I just shelled out $100,000 to get.

When I went back to my town, the level up chime sounded again and I got the three boxes choice once more.

It was here the glitch occurred because I kept hitting "collect" (not wanting to spend more money being so close to getting the escalator), but the three boxes wouldn't go away.

I guess I ended up with about 90 or so donuts when it was all over, but my XP meter is now a shambles.

While the donuts were a surprise, I hope the XP meter gets fixed. There's no way to cover the required XP to level up again anytime soon.
  • michelleus66
    204 posts
    edited February 2013
    elxilox wrote:
    Thanks waltercartman don't know why my tags won't work :s

EDIT: FML...

BTW those are 481.956.393 XP to next level xD

Wow.

Only 481,800,296 more XP points for me. Guess I'll level up before you! :P
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited February 2013
    I need this glitch in my life!
  • Ankarstroom
    228 posts
    edited February 2013

only 481,800,296 .... if you work hard and collect 100,000 xp/day, well level 26 is only 13 years away.
  • fish30018260
    83 posts
    edited February 2013
    Didn't work for me, I levelled and clicked collect an nothing.
  • sinj999
    8 posts
    edited February 2013
    Same glitch for me. Completed Burns Mansion to take me to next level and then just had looping prize boxes.

Roughly 100 doughnuts later and they stopped.

No my xp shows 314318661/796279688.....

Still shows level 25.

What to do about huge xp?
  • michelleus66
    204 posts
    edited February 2013

only 481,800,296 .... if you work hard and collect 100,000 xp/day, well level 26 is only 13 years away.

Yeah, I know. I was being a wiseacre.

The only hope is EA bumps us to level 26 when it's added (then resets the XP meter). If not, it'll be like being stuck in the Delta quadrant with the warp engines gone...
  • Marcovarius
    558 posts
    edited February 2013

Yeah, I know. I was being a wiseacre.

The only hope is EA bumps us to level 26 when it's added (then resets the XP meter). If not, it'll be like being stuck in the Delta quadrant with the warp engines gone...

It's impossible they don't fix it. The question is, how much will they raise the next characters because of that? Because oh yeah EA WILL react :wink: same as for friends glitch. They gave mystery stockings for Xmas and since then, no more 60 donuts premium character...
  • didemlale
    208 posts
    edited February 2013
    sinj999 wrote:
    What to do about huge xp?

Report to EA. It has happened to my game and I have reported. They need to be aware of the fact that this glitch has been affecting 'many' players.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.