EA Forums - Banner

No new people coming available for flights

I now have only one person who can go on a flight...Helen Lovejoy. When I chose her as the correct person for the flight the others disappeared and now she is the only person who shows up for a flight each time.

How do I get other people available? I can't get anywhere with only one person on a flight every 4 hours.

Replies

• I have the same problem, except that I have Bernice Hibbert as the only option. Now I can't finish Norbert's Adventure Tasks and get the lost luggage. My task is "Put Vodka in Molotov Cocktails in Northern Eurasia", and I had a character flying to Siberia last night, but it didn't register as the correct flight after finishing. Bernice's flight is to Brussels, so I have no way of getting the lost luggage. I hope this gets fixed soon...
  • Problem seems to have solved itself, I can now send more people on flights again. And the correct location came up now, and it was actually Moscow :)
  • When you have 2 peoples for a flight you send 1of these 2 for a job p.e. for 1hour and you recive more characters to play a flight ... you can repeat this.
  • Pretty sure it's their way of forcing you to buy donuts. They glitch the game, and you have to pay to get the stuff which would otherwise be free if the game worked. They do this during every event. Welcome to EA!
  • Pretty sure it's their way of forcing you to buy donuts. They glitch the game, and you have to pay to get the stuff which would otherwise be free if the game worked. They do this during every event. Welcome to EA!

Nope. Don’t believe this for one second.

• Had the problem of flights available but not the one for the task all day yesterday and today I only have 1 flight available at least it was the right one for the task.