EA Forums - Banner

Osaka Flu Infection Map

124Next

Replies

• 103.22%
  • hrcanejane365
    123 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    The game seems to spawn a number of infected (higher payout) tourists every four hours, equal to whatever level of flu you have. The incentive I guess is slightly faster resource accumulation of pins and SkyCredits.

I know the infected ones spawn randomly too, but I'm pretty sure it's a four-hour pattern where the icons at the bottom of the Osaka flu map get highlighted.

My level got to 5 and now my infected only pay out at the same rate as the non-infected tourists. My map shows 102.42%. Not sure why they aren't paying a premium. Maybe it was part of that update.
  • KILLAchievement
    196 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    The game seems to spawn a number of infected (higher payout) tourists every four hours, equal to whatever level of flu you have. The incentive I guess is slightly faster resource accumulation of pins and SkyCredits.

I know the infected ones spawn randomly too, but I'm pretty sure it's a four-hour pattern where the icons at the bottom of the Osaka flu map get highlighted.

My level got to 5 and now my infected only pay out at the same rate as the non-infected tourists. My map shows 102.42%. Not sure why they aren't paying a premium. Maybe it was part of that update.

Once you hit level 5 the bonus is no longer given.

The change is listed in this thread from the last update

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/92506/new-patch#latest

"Tapping an infected Tourist (before Level 5) earns 10 SkyCredits instead of 5"

So it is the normal rate for level 5
  • How to increase the severity of the infection? Mine is still level 1.
  • Your neighbours need to visit you for the flu to increase.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    Isn't this game banned in China?

Can I ask why would you think it is?
    Played it there when I visited in 2015

In fact I never had issues with the places I have visited so far....
  • The game seems to spawn a number of infected (higher payout) tourists every four hours, equal to whatever level of flu you have. The incentive I guess is slightly faster resource accumulation of pins and SkyCredits.

Infected only pay extra at levels 1-4. For whatever strange reason level 5 pay the same as normal tourists