EA Forums - Banner

Where is everyone placing the new country buildings/decorations?

Replies

• You guys are gonna be disappointed with Brazil, all you get is a **** samba school, a useless tram and some monkeys which have no relevance.

I have seen what's coming with Act 3 on the wiki and I'm looking most forward to it.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • I have my town arranged by building payout times, so all the buildings that pay out get put in the appropriate area. The big stuff is being dumped into my Heights area - which is the only place I have room for them. The airport and smaller stuff is in my permanent Event Zone near my Brown Houses for now, when the event is over it's going up into the Heights with the rest of the stuff unless they convert it to payout buildings. If they do convert them... I may have to break down and just buy some more land. I've been holding off buying land while I try to hit 1Billion dollars - I only have $604,136,360 so far.
  • wadebear wrote: »
    I have my town arranged by building payout times, so all the buildings that pay out get put in the appropriate area. The big stuff is being dumped into my Heights area - which is the only place I have room for them. The airport and smaller stuff is in my permanent Event Zone near my Brown Houses for now, when the event is over it's going up into the Heights with the rest of the stuff unless they convert it to payout buildings. If they do convert them... I may have to break down and just buy some more land. I've been holding off buying land while I try to hit 1Billion dollars - I only have $604,136,360 so far.

What a different idea! I never would've thought to group buildings according to payout times :o I chase through my town collecting $$.
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • Jonalinn wrote: »
    00becker wrote: »
    I put the Eiffel Tower in the middle of Springfield Park, the Bastille in the middle of my lake, Mt. Fuji with my ski resort/Murderhorn. My globe is by the Knowledgeum, Chateau Maison has a nice vinyard near my campground/farming area, Americatown is in my Old Springfield area. As for craftables, the pagoda, shrine, torii, hokora, and Japanese lanterns are being added to make a zen garden area on the grounds of the Springfield Conservatory (moved the Happy Sumo there to round it out). French craftable are pretty spread out and I anticipate the same of the Brazil ones (except for painted houses - I've a dirt section all ready for a slum area for them), but the Japanese ones fit so nicely together. The KTV building I'll place in my downtown section and the Sumo Stadium will probably end up by the Tap Ball Stadium. Locations for most of the next act's prizes are still up in the air.

Sounds great! Would love to see some pics if you can share :)

Hi, @Jonalinn, I keep meaning to come back and post pics for you but looks like that's not happening - the whole process requires dedicated time I don't have right now. Feel free to add me as a neighbour if you still want a look at my town.
  • i started building som miniature countrys im my town. so far ive build the north pole, land of chocolate, france, germany and england/great britain. i will start building my little japan and china soon, as well as a zenith city section. brazil will need to wait for a loooong time xD
  • txrabbit3737
    1158 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    You guys are gonna be disappointed with Brazil, all you get is a **** samba school, a useless tram and some monkeys which have no relevance.

You seemed to have left out the Hotel, the orphanage /w Ronaldo, and the 9 different painted houses. Hardly disappointing. But I guess some people are just hard to please.
  • I'm working on a "Little Japan" area of Springfield for the Japanese stuff, Brazil stuff will probably be incorporated into the beaches/a WIP resort area in SH. French stuff will be put into the town generally, I imagine. Though most if not all the buildings with the ridic footprints from this event sadly won't see the light of day after the event is over; they're just too big to work in my town.

9XNw6rw.png
  • Grumpstown wrote: »
    i started building som miniature countrys im my town. so far ive build the north pole, land of chocolate, france, germany and england/great britain. i will start building my little japan and china soon, as well as a zenith city section. brazil will need to wait for a loooong time xD

Can you post a pic of your GB area?

• You guys are gonna be disappointed with Brazil, all you get is a **** samba school, a useless tram and some monkeys which have no relevance.

You seemed to have left out the Hotel, the orphanage /w Ronaldo, and the 9 different painted houses. Hardly disappointing. But I guess some people are just hard to please.

Maybe give him some cake.
  • I'm putting my stuff that fits into Capital City, the rest is going into Quahog. The bigger pieces will be posted on Pinterest and then tweeted to the White House. Just like everyone else. :D:D:D>:)
  • bluntcard
    3925 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    32965212406_cdb160f7fc.jpg
    Don't add me, I will delete it. Really. ( Unless it's someone good )
    Post edited by bluntcard on
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I don't usually create areas until after the event is complete, however because we received two strips of land on the right side it's encouraged me to do the creating of the three countries while the event is on.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • I think about nuking my Springfield but there is not enough time in game events to nuke and bring enough back to play.

Perhaps they should have a gap at the end of some event for players with big Springfields that want to do this.
    L 939play 2-3x a day. Want friends With good buildings to friends ratio.
  • Jonalinn wrote: »
    wadebear wrote: »
    I have my town arranged by building payout times, so all the buildings that pay out get put in the appropriate area. The big stuff is being dumped into my Heights area - which is the only place I have room for them. The airport and smaller stuff is in my permanent Event Zone near my Brown Houses for now, when the event is over it's going up into the Heights with the rest of the stuff unless they convert it to payout buildings. If they do convert them... I may have to break down and just buy some more land. I've been holding off buying land while I try to hit 1Billion dollars - I only have $604,136,360 so far.

What a different idea! I never would've thought to group buildings according to payout times :o I chase through my town collecting $$.
    I got tired of chasing all over my town looking for stuff way back early in the game. This way I just find any building that's ready and all the rest in that row are ready too. I've also incorporated the Squidport and Beach area in the Heights into the system. There's a number of buildings that can be put on the Squidport/Ornate tiles and Beach:
    Classy Girls Strip Club, Present Depot
    Lotto & Liquor, Zenith City Apartments/Penthouse/Condo/Offices
    Top Chop Barber Shop, Seething Sisters, Springfield Books, Spiffany's, O'Flanagan's Pub, Vulgari, It Blows, Municipal House of Pancakes
    Little Black Box. Java Server
    Jake's Unisex Hair Palace, King Toot's
    Calmwood Mental Hospital, Shot Kickers, Skip's Diner, Noiseland Arcade, Moe's Brewing Co., Herman's Military Antiques, Monroe Family Therapy Center, Cinnabun, Bank (old west), Blacksmith
    Krabapple Apartment

Just to name a few...
  • I'm doing an Epcot area, but I'm going to have to rearrange some stuff and make more room to get it the way I want. Right now I have France, Japan, China, US, and Great Britain. I have a lagoon with bridges across and Monorail going around. Looks just ok right now, but I'll get it there. I'm a huge Disney nerd and had been thinking of doing this for a while, this event was made for it!
  • I've got my great wall going along the north edge (top right, 11 towers with four wall pieces between each), and all the new items alongside it, basically in a line. French all the way right, then moving left, the Japanese stuff and plenty of space for what's next. A road runs alongside that starts from where I put my airport. It's a long, uninterrupted area, so I have no idea what I'll do when they open more land above it.
  • I'm doing an Epcot area, but I'm going to have to rearrange some stuff and make more room to get it the way I want. Right now I have France, Japan, China, US, and Great Britain. I have a lagoon with bridges across and Monorail going around. Looks just ok right now, but I'll get it there. I'm a huge Disney nerd and had been thinking of doing this for a while, this event was made for it!

Could you post pics? I'm making one too and want some inspiration!!

• 00becker wrote: »
    Jonalinn wrote: »
    00becker wrote: »
    I put the Eiffel Tower in the middle of Springfield Park, the Bastille in the middle of my lake, Mt. Fuji with my ski resort/Murderhorn. My globe is by the Knowledgeum, Chateau Maison has a nice vinyard near my campground/farming area, Americatown is in my Old Springfield area. As for craftables, the pagoda, shrine, torii, hokora, and Japanese lanterns are being added to make a zen garden area on the grounds of the Springfield Conservatory (moved the Happy Sumo there to round it out). French craftable are pretty spread out and I anticipate the same of the Brazil ones (except for painted houses - I've a dirt section all ready for a slum area for them), but the Japanese ones fit so nicely together. The KTV building I'll place in my downtown section and the Sumo Stadium will probably end up by the Tap Ball Stadium. Locations for most of the next act's prizes are still up in the air.

Sounds great! Would love to see some pics if you can share :)

Hi, @Jonalinn, I keep meaning to come back and post pics for you but looks like that's not happening - the whole process requires dedicated time I don't have right now. Feel free to add me as a neighbour if you still want a look at my town.

I'm going to go through my neighbors and see if I can open up a spot for you. I'd love to see your creativity!
  • I'm working on a "Little Japan" area of Springfield for the Japanese stuff, Brazil stuff will probably be incorporated into the beaches/a WIP resort area in SH. French stuff will be put into the town generally, I imagine. Though most if not all the buildings with the ridic footprints from this event sadly won't see the light of day after the event is over; they're just too big to work in my town.

9XNw6rw.png

Very nicely done! :)
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    32965212406_cdb160f7fc.jpg
    Don't add me, I will delete it. Really. ( Unless it's someone good )

I like the use of the pond, clever :)