EA Forums - Banner

2000% club

Replies

• Jonalinn wrote: »
    AARONRTD wrote: »
    Jonalinn wrote: »
    I'm 163.32 points away from reaching 3000%. I'm thinking I'll reach it within the next few weeks.

Wow how many c6nv and i&cbb do you have ?
    Me @250 each

I'm happy to answer you, but I have no idea what "c6nv and i&cbb" mean lol!

As of this morning, I'm only 145.82 points away.

Most likely chanel 6 news vans and itchy and scratchy billboards

Ah, ok. I have lots of grills and jet engine bikes.
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • spam22721 wrote: »
    I'd like to have more houses for income; had a modest quantity before the prices rocketed but they're too expense to buy lots more now.

I always craft whatever building has a 3 hr income during events. I have 30 future townhouses from the sci fi event and about 75 spooky houses from Halloween. I am currently trying to figue out if anything produces income from this event. The holiday event didnt have any

Did LP post if anything has income?... trying to figure out too.

Edit. Just in time!
    https://forums.ea.com/en/discussion/91554/destination-springfield-crafting#latest

I saw that too but no income info
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • If you'd like a 7.5% bonus increase, purchase the flag bundle and put them in your town (they all need to be out to reach the 7.5%).
    If you'd like a 7.5% bonus increase, purchase the flag bundle and put them in your town (they all need to be out to reach the 7.5%).

Yea. I picked up a few more. Really good bang for the donut. Got me over 500%
  • Its true that the flags have a very good donut to % ratio (6.7 donuts per %), but they do take up more space and a larger decoration count. Problems if you plan to have a large number of them.
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    It certainly took me awhile, but at the end of last week I reached my personal goal of 3000%. Now, I'm going to sit back and coast for a wee bit. After reading posts from that one player who was having game problems at 6000%, I'm not sure how fast I want to increase now. My game runs very steady.

wXwZlr9.png
  • HomerND84 wrote: »
    Ahh got ya. I've not played that since the event ended.

Me either. Homer's been ridiculously busy.
  • Congratulations Jonalinn, that's a great achievement!
  • girl22721 wrote: »
    Congratulations Jonalinn, that's a great achievement!

Thanks so much @girl22721 .. that's nice of you to say :)
  • @Jonalinn - indeed! Congrats and well done.

If I may ask, How long was the climb from 2k to 3k?
  • @Jonalinn - indeed! Congrats and well done.

Thank you @sflowers330 :) From 2000 to 3000 was about 10 to 11months or so? In that area. I do know that it took me 27 days to earn the last remaining 189.57 points to reach 3006.58%.
    @Jonalinn - indeed! Congrats and well done.

Thank you @sflowers330 :) From 2000 to 3000 was about 10 to 11months or so? In that area. I do know that it took me 27 days to earn the last remaining 189.57 points to reach 3006.58%.
    Congratulations on turning 30. I mean 3000, uhhh 3000% :#
  • That's one amazing achievement congrats!
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP

Nice that's fast!

I'm not there yet but I should join the 2000 club in the next Month. I'll need a break after that lol. Sooo much grinding, not sure I can manage the climb to 3k anytime soon LOL
  • Could someone explain how you calculate your % and why the Chili game and Ender gods are important?
    L 939play 2-3x a day. Want friends With good buildings to friends ratio.
  • Could someone explain how you calculate your % and why the Chili game and Ender gods are important?

The chilli game awards an elder god decoration that gives a 1% multiplier - rarely though.

The image posted above I've quoted shows you the multiplier without XP collider turned on and without hidden bonus from SH buildings. If you don't have those, use this number. Tap on the stars to get this to come up.
    Jonalinn wrote: »
    wXwZlr9.png

Otherwise, the easiest way to calculate your multiplier is pick a building like gulp n blow that has an easy cash payout of $100, and use the cash you collect to calculate.

P.S just made it 1500%!! Not sure I'll be able to stop adding to the multiplier unless it starts to compromise design/run out of hiding places or hit the item limit.

% meaning you multiplier? Its in the conform-o-meter in the game. Elder gods, which you get from the chili game, have a 1% multiplier. Not sure how important either of them are, there are much much better ways to get your multiplier higher.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
    It certainly took me awhile, but at the end of last week I reached my personal goal of 3000%. Now, I'm going to sit back and coast for a wee bit. After reading posts from that one player who was having game problems at 6000%, I'm not sure how fast I want to increase now. My game runs very steady.

wXwZlr9.png

.58%? How'd you get that? I thought the smallest increment was .05%.
  • sflowers330
    644 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    The other day my multiplier changed from xxxx.05% to xxxx.06% no idea why, but its definitely possible.
    Post edited by sflowers330 on
  • Funny I just noticed today mine changed to end with .x4 so something definitely seems to have changed.