EA Forums - Banner

2000% club

Replies

• @AARONRTD @PatrickSays Thanks so much! :)

@sflowers330 For me, it seemed to take much longer going from 1k to 2k... it seemed to drag on forever. Post & share when you reach 2k :)

@LusciousJohnnyD

I started noticing the odd percentage number a little while ago. At first I thought, oh well, it'll even itself out eventually.. but oddly, it never has. I've tried adding/subtracting items to see if I could get it to end in 00, but nothing seems to work. I'm assuming somehow the percentage calculation was changed recently?
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • girl22721
    1160 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I haven't been affected by that, so it might be caused by an item released before November 2014 (or maybe something newer that I've put into inventory).

Looks like from an earlier post I was on ~550% a few weeks ago; have now reached exactly 655% and set my target at 1000%. It would be nice to get there by Easter although that's probably a little bit too ambitious...!
  • girl22721 wrote: »
    I haven't been affected by that, so it might be caused by an item released before November 2014 (or maybe something newer that I've put into inventory).

Looks like from an earlier post I was on ~550% a few weeks ago; have now reached exactly 655% and set my target at 1000%. It would be nice to get there by Easter although that's probably a little bit too ambitious...!

I wonder if @LPNintendoITA would know what causes the odd percentage?

Keep us posted on your race to Easter! It's fun following the progress of others :)
  • Jonalinn wrote: »
    girl22721 wrote: »

Keep us posted on your race to Easter! It's fun following the progress of others :)
    I also have an additional .01% that is unaccounted for. Mine always ends .x1% or .x6% and I've never been able to figure out why!

I also have an additional .01% that is unaccounted for. Mine always ends .x1% or .x6% and I've never been able to figure out why!

Mine, for some reason, usually ends with some component of "8". I've been told EA has given bonus percentage points to items that previously didn't have them. Maybe it's something like that?

I had this issue a while ago. It's a glitch that happens with the calculation when your percentage gets high. For me it eventually went away and corrected itself.
  • Maybe it's some weird EA glitchy thing. A few weeks ago, I wanted to keep track of my conformity bonus, so I took inventory of what items I have that give a bonus, how many I have, and what percentage they're worth. After that, I have 0.50% unaccounted for. Maybe it's something like that.
  • nissa762 wrote: »
    Jonalinn wrote: »

I had this issue a while ago. It's a glitch that happens with the calculation when your percentage gets high. For me it eventually went away and corrected itself.

I'm not sure it's a glitch.. but you could be right. I've had it since last year and it's never gone away.
  • Maybe it's some weird EA glitchy thing. A few weeks ago, I wanted to keep track of my conformity bonus, so I took inventory of what items I have that give a bonus, how many I have, and what percentage they're worth. After that, I have 0.50% unaccounted for. Maybe it's something like that.

I'm thinking EA recalculated the percentage of certain items and that's how I'm coming up with an odd amount. Recently, they gave bonuses to items that didn't have them before, so maybe it's something like that?
  • nissa762 wrote: »
    P.S just made it 1500%!! Not sure I'll be able to stop adding to the multiplier unless it starts to compromise design/run out of hiding places or hit the item limit.

Congrats! I'm just only now making my way to 1000%.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • @nissa762 Congrats! Good for you! :)
  • girl22721
    1160 posts Member

Just reached 3 little milestones simultaneously today - 100 billboards, 100 news vans and 850% multiplier!

Yay, that 1000% by Easter target is no longer looking so ambitious! :)
  • girl22721 wrote: »

Excellent! Keep on grinding you'll be there soon! :)

• Jonalinn
    1806 posts Member

Just reached 3 little milestones simultaneously today - 100 billboards, 100 news vans and 850% multiplier!

Congrats!! :)
  • Happy to say I'm closing the gap on my goal fast now: a few days now and I'll be able to claim membership into this hallowed and highly compulsive group. LOL

I'm really enjoying the steep end of the % build up, 1700 range only took about 3 days cover :D
  • girl22721
    1160 posts Member
    Yep, it's great how progress accelerates; a bit like compound interest!

It had felt like pretty hard work over quite a long time to reach where I was just a month or so ago, yet my Springfield has pretty much doubled its productivity since then, quite amazing really!
  • Best thing I ever did: turn the XP collider on.
  • Just passed the 1500% mark. :)

xn9lx2.png

5b45ld.jpg
  • Jonalinn
    1806 posts Member
    Best thing I ever did: turn the XP collider on.

This is my collider. I load it to the max. The minute it lets me buy more days, I'm on it.

k4c9PNP.png

@DeadSpaceBoy

Congrats!!
    @DeadSpaceBoy

Congrats!!

Thank you Jonalinn. :)

I also keep my collider maxed out. Love me soms bonuts. ;)

erzo6h.jpg