EA Forums - Banner

1000% club

Replies

• anaquarind wrote: »
    DaveF-2016 wrote: »
    Don't you just love it when people agree to disagree after a nice discussion and some formalities , not stooping to the level of trolling and bitterness you see in other places of the internet, plaudits and kudos to you both

No, I don't love it you jerk! Why are you trolling me?!?! You smell like feet and ... um... and your mother dresses you funny!!!!

(sorry, just felt like some trolling and bitterness :P )
    Cheesy feet for the record.... get it right :P
    Oh Lord!.... My town is a mess... *sigh*
  • anaquarind
    1492 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    Here Here!! A prime example of how two nice people have a discussion.

You too - I suspect you're crazy and probably have i*d*i*o*t*s for neighbours :open_mouth:

(edit for filter - i*d*i*o*t isn't that bad a word, is it?)
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • LoL! :D

Thank you @DaveF-2016 & @Willy9292 :) ... that was nice of you to say (much appreciated!)

And to @anaquarind highfive.gif

You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved

You too - I suspect you're crazy and probably have i*d*i*o*t*s for neighbours :open_mouth:

I'll have you know they are my i*d*i*o*t*s and you will treat yourself with respect.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    anaquarind wrote: »

I'll have you know they are my i*d*i*o*t*s and you will treat yourself with respect.

Hey, I resemble that comment....
    Don't you just love it when people agree to disagree after a nice discussion and some formalities , not stooping to the level of trolling and bitterness you see in other places of the internet, plaudits and kudos to you both

No, I don't love it you jerk! Why are you trolling me?!?! You smell like feet and ... um... and your mother dresses you funny!!!!

You can cram it with walnuts, ugly!

Like that?
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.

Like that?

OK. We were all just having fun, and now you had to go and make things personal. NOBODY insults me with drupes.... NOBODY!!!
    anaquarind wrote: »

Like that?

OK. We were all just having fun, and now you had to go and make things personal. NOBODY insults me with drupes.... NOBODY!!!

Now were even for you stealing my Nigerean Prince.
  • Aww man, servers down for an hour and this place goes all Mad Max

Won't somebody think of the children?!
  • Aww man, servers down for an hour and this place goes all Mad Max

Won't somebody think of the children?!

:D
  • DaveF-2016 wrote: »
    I'll give it some thought, thank you, I've just bought the fourth hideaway and have got 25 donuts left for now (dang that date night box with the unwinnable Brandine :( )

All I wanted from the Date Night Box was Brandine, got her on the 3rd (and last one I could buy). Sorry you didn't.

• Don't feel bad, It took me 7 of 8 boxes to get Brandine.
  • 5 tries here. Got her on the very last one. She was all that was left!
  • Don't feel bad, It took me 7 of 8 boxes to get Brandine.
    5 tries here. Got her on the very last one. She was all that was left!

Well I learned a lesson and it's spurred me on a bit into the benefits of farming...it's not the end of the world, but i'd rather get her sooner than later given the length of the 'birth Spucklers' task
  • DaveF-2016 wrote: »
    Don't feel bad, It took me 7 of 8 boxes to get Brandine.

Well I learned a lesson and it's spurred me on a bit into the benefits of farming...it's not the end of the world, but i'd rather get her sooner than later given the length of the 'birth Spucklers' task

it's only 30 donuts to speed it up. worth it in the long run probably.
  • jellypawn wrote: »
    Don't feel bad, It took me 7 of 8 boxes to get Brandine.

it's only 30 donuts to speed it up. worth it in the long run probably.

Thanks for the info, i'll see where I am if I finally get her and decide then
  • I finally joined the 1000% club with my first Springfield thanks to my new fleet of knight boats. Now to work on my other four - they are all in the 700s, and for now I'll be happy to get them all to the 800s :)
  • AARONRTD
    1802 posts Member
    Can't find thread so I'm posting in this non topic section of this thread :D
    I just did 134 BM's no crashes B)
    Then while I MB farmed it crashed :o
  • girl22721
    1151 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I'm guessing BM = blood mobile and MB = mystery box? In which case, that doesn't look too bad, as a mystery box crash presumably isn't really costly?
  • I'm in. I could have easily done this last week with the purchase of 3 more knight boats, but I didn't want to get in that way. After sitting on 995% for a week or so, I decided to join the club in style with my first purchase of a whale. Big guy looks pretty good.