Prev1
B_Libss
0 posts Member
edited March 2017
woops
Post edited by B_Libss on

Replies

• Huh?!
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • promoting your YouTube video?
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    Try the off topic sub forum next time
  • Green Bay
  • ratbag72
    174 posts Member
    In N Out burger
    But my mum says I'm cool
  • MacDonald's?
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • I've got no idea who Adrian Peterson is.
  • b805e4fd98e530149b466b9ec501f39d.jpg
  • who's Adan Peter and son?
  • B_Libss wrote: »
    In honor of free agency I thought it would be fun to hold a little contest to see who could predict where Adrian Peterson would end up next week. I have a video on my Youtube channel that I started a couple of weeks ago where you can guess. Sorry if this seems spammy. That wasn't my intentions but I don't know how else to get people to see it.https://youtube.com/watch?v=SXCcMvDqiTk

This is The Simpsons Tapped Out Forum. Did you mean to post here or one of the EA Sports Forums?
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • No good over-the-hill child beater... nobody here (or anywhere) cares where he ends up.. too bad it won't be prison.
    www.tapped-out.co.uk
  • No good over-the-hill child beater... nobody here (or anywhere) cares where he ends up.. too bad it won't be prison.

Amen. People here in philly want to get him. Like dog beater vick wasnt bad enough
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Patriots
  • anaquarind
    1494 posts Member
    B_Libss wrote: »
    In honor of free agency I thought it would be fun to hold a little contest to see who could predict where Adrian Peterson would end up next week. I have a video on my Youtube channel that I started a couple of weeks ago where you can guess. Sorry if this seems spammy. That wasn't my intentions but I don't know how else to get people to see it.https://youtube.com/watch?v=SXCcMvDqiTk

This is The Simpsons Tapped Out Forum. Did you mean to post here or one of the EA Sports Forums?

It looks like the case as this was also posted in the NFL Madden forum.

... and here's the funny part:

Over there in the appropriate NFL forum it had 6 views (7 after I visited it) and no replies.

Here it has 463 views and 13 replies (14 after this one).

So maybe it was a mistake, or maybe it was a "mistake"?

Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • Willy9292
    1691 posts Member
    It just shows how nice people are here, except for some of my neighbours with squiggly lines instead of avatars. >:)
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    No good over-the-hill child beater... nobody here (or anywhere) cares where he ends up.. too bad it won't be prison.

Amen. People here in philly want to get him. Like dog beater vick wasnt bad enough
    I thought he just fought them, never heard of direct beating.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    No good over-the-hill child beater... nobody here (or anywhere) cares where he ends up.. too bad it won't be prison.

He "put them down" when they didnt produce. Id bet it wasnt in a kind and gentle manner. Electrocution was one of the methods mentioned
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    simp7fan wrote: »

He "put them down" when they didnt produce. Id bet it wasnt in a kind and gentle manner. Electrocution was one of the methods mentioned

Yeah, I’m certainly not defending Peterson’s rather bizarre notions of child discipline, but Vick’s actions in connection with Bad Newz Kennels were incredibly vile. Some of the news accounts of how dogs were treated and disposed of were truly stomach-churning.
  • anaquarind
    1494 posts Member
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    It just shows how nice people are here, except for some of my neighbours with squiggly lines instead of avatars. >:)

@willy9292 Squiggly lines?!? It's a rind! An aqua rind at that! The best kind! The one that has ungrateful neighbours!!!

What about your lame avatar? A penguin? What kind of... ah who am I kidding? Opus is awesome and I love Bloom County....

(Ack! Thbbf!)
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    anaquarind wrote: »
    Willy9292 wrote: »

@willy9292 Squiggly lines?!? It's a rind! An aqua rind at that! The best kind! The one that has ungrateful neighbours!!!

That is cool. I have seen your avatar but didn't put it together with your name.