EA Forums - Banner

Town Flyers

Replies

• @DaveF-2016 It took a bit to find, but the drones are flying around ok. But then I found this guy hovering around and I don't even remember where he came from :#
    1z1rbqq.jpg
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Jonalinn
    1766 posts Member
    6ztshi.jpg
    That was not fun trying to capture them all on screen at once. Marge is flying pretty low :D

LoL! What an awesome shot! :D
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • @DaveF-2016 It took a bit to find, but the drones are flying around ok. But then I found this guy hovering around and I don't even remember where he came from :#
    1z1rbqq.jpg

That's Mecha Hawk, a NPC from the SciFi Event. 3rd Act Final Prize.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • ^^ What he said... :) Plus I think it was one of the drones that attack the sci-fighter that was available for doughnuts that I was thinking about as well
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    ^^Oh yeah, now I remember blasting those guys. Thanks. Funny I don't notice him around my town much.
  • @IckabodSchrek I just visited your town and got to see it in action. Awesome.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • suetopia
    4219 posts Member
    @IckabodSchrek

Dee - I noticed you had a lot of flying tasks going when I visited earlier. I was wondering what all the flying was about. LOL :smiley:
  • IlovethisthreadSOMUCH.jpg~c200

• nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    I caught three of them flying at once while visiting, just barely tapped the brown houses in time - was quite entertained though :)
  • AARONRTD
    1803 posts Member
    I just wish we had more flying things, especially marge she should have flown trough the sky instead of flying around the block
  • I just got all 4 of them flying
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I have to put things back to normal today :D it was almost impossible to do anything in my town yesterday. But sure was fun, hope my neighbors enjoyed. :) pretty sure the nonforum ones are pretty annoyed with me. :#
  • 6ztshi.jpg
    That was not fun trying to capture them all on screen at once. Marge is flying pretty low :D

Great pic... your challenge now is to try to grab a screen shot of all them flying while it's simultaneously raining donuts!!
    www.tapped-out.co.uk
  • @badbrad2723 Ahh...NO! Only thing flying around today is Norbert...well and a few others that don't get in the way of tapping. ;)
  • johncolombo
    11051 posts Senior Moderator
    I'm doing all fly today and remembered that frink has a flying task. For Martin I made him fly a kite.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I'm doing all fly today and remembered that frink has a flying task. For Martin I made him fly a kite.

Do you mean Milhouse?..... Martin's ride a bike task irks me for some reason
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • johncolombo
    11051 posts Senior Moderator
    DaveF-2016 wrote: »
    I'm doing all fly today and remembered that frink has a flying task. For Martin I made him fly a kite.

yes Millhouse TY
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • DaveF-2016 wrote: »

Martin in general irks me for some reason :)
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited March 2017

Ha :D I'll visit shortly. See how many you can screen cap, oh and don't plan on tapping much today. Arnie Pye is the worst, but with everything flying around it's just kinda crazy.
    Don't forget the Space Coyote
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Ok here's a list of Flyers for anyone crazy enough to try it:
    L.T. Smash drone
    Radioactive Man
    Santa Homer
    Frink
    Arnie Pye
    Fairy Kudos
    Witch Marge
    Haunting Maude
    Hawkins
    Norbert
    Space Coyote
    Fruit Bat Man Burns or Count Burns the big bat
    Wind Lad
    Prairie Maggie
    Astronaut Barney
    Duffman at Statium
    Shary Bobbins
    Mr. Sparkle
    Brother Faith
    Extra Fun:
    Hugo, walk the pigeon rat
    Millhouse, fly a kite
    Frink, test Gizmo
    Crazy Cat Lady, throw cats
    Donut Boar, make it rain donuts
    IRS drone,NPC
    Sci Fi drone,NPC
    Mecha Hawk,NPC
    Let me know if I forgot anyone. Have fun :D
    Good job EA!!! No crashes.
    Post edited by IckabodSchrek on