EA Forums - Banner

The Add Me Thread old

Replies

• Would love to add new players but can't do anything until these server issues are fixed...anyway I'm level 108 and log on several times a day
  • I am "bluebluerbluest" and would appreciate any new Tapped Out friends.
    My wife "sylviasprout" and a coworker of hers she recently infected with the sky finger love "donna37" would too!

I add their names on their behalf because while both talk of needing more neither are inclined to forum much and I know seeing new friends would elate them both.

I tap 4-5 times a day on average give or take a day.
    The Mrs taps at least once a day and her work compatriot must tap like a maniac because she has risen faster in level and land than I ever did only a few months in.

Thank you for considering us as new Springfield neighbors!
  • Add me sportfan96
  • Please add me kyrstinp I play everyday.
  • I'm a long-time player and I need to rebuild my friends list after I recently purged the inactive ones. I'm play daily and I log in 4-5 times per day.

shanson27417
  • I am level 140 and play every day. But, I had to remove a lot of inactive friends and am looking for new active friends. Jenwenhar
  • Still looking for friends. I am a longtime player, but only at lvl 120. I play daily, several times, so my town remains nice and clean, so you have a lot of places to tap.

When busy at work, I don't tour other towns, because the loadtimes are so ridiculously high, but with events, I go full on :)

Add me Glenn_Butteral
  • I am active 24\7 please add me!
  • sherri71366
    9 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Sherri71366 I play every day
  • charlesund60
    4 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    charlesund60, active 24/7 and I check friends' towns daily, and I add anyone who sends me a request :)
  • Please add me. I play everyday and check towns.

Bridgette03
  • Add me

Metralha19

;)
  • Please add hubby & me,,,, thanks in advance
    cobra66289
    gallo2777
  • plenty more spots for new friends so add me..Lvl 128
  • Add me emiwishes play daily level 84
  • active player. JohnPDBurns add me
  • Feel free to add me! I'm level 126 and I usually play a few times every day. I try to be a good neighbor, too!
  • I'm level 103 and I play everyday. Add me, FusingZeus.
  • Active every day. Been playing for years.

Cambri801
  • Schliematt : add me please. active everyday. during events will at least do enough friend taps as the events give you things for, assumin the game isnt crashin as I visit them (literally there are times it crashes every other town, it gets too frustrating.). Usually go a - z one day and z - a the next day. the other day deleted all old friends and crashing has become non existant thank goodness but need more friends to fill out the list. thanks.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.