EA Forums - Banner

Most awesome person on the TSTO forums

Replies

• zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I would vote for myself, but my name is spelled wrong.
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    With the exception of Spiff, I do believe this list is entirely composed of men. What about all of the other female contributors in this forum? Julius has created by far and away the most popular non-add me thread. There's also zuzupj, Lissa and Melly who each have over 1000 posts and this is but to name a very few. The ladies of the forum get my vote.

And this is why I voted for you.
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    zuzupj wrote:
    I would vote for myself, but my name is spelled wrong.

Sorry, I'll spell it right. :oops:
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    dcline414 wrote:
    If we're talking legendary...
    leg·end·ar·y

Adjective
    Of, described in, or based on legends.
    Remarkable enough to be famous; very well known.

Synonyms
    fabled - fabulous - mythical - mythic
    ...I think I have to go with RS876. There are plenty of other worthy contenders (pretty sure I'm not one of them!) but he is the only one that stands out as a legend.

I think my runner-ups would be:
    2nd: Simpsons0001
    3rd: Neo
    4th: H1N1
    5th: Spiff

I was up late last night and was tired, so that didn't go though my mind at the time.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited February 2013
    Im going with Simpsons0001 the time and effort that he puts into making his threads are amazing and i constantly check his walk through guide when im doing the story line or any event related storyline
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited February 2013
    Its high school all over again. Just like high school im picked... Wait not even last pick? No love huh!! Well jokes on all of you i have flubber in my shoes!

I picked neo... It was between him and spiff.

I dont know most of the names on that poll so dont really get why they are on there.

I dont think simpson0000000 is the god everyone thinks he is. Sorry but there are tapped out wikis out there with the same info.
  • Wild ACE24
    58 posts
    edited February 2013
    hey what about me im the one that broke the santa stockings to the thread and started one of the most controversial posts also
  • jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Its high school all over again. Just like high school im picked... Wait not even last pick? No love huh!! Well jokes on all of you i have flubber in my shoes!

I picked neo... It was between him and spiff.

I dont know most of the names on that poll so dont really get why they are on there.

I dont think simpson0000000 is the god everyone thinks he is. Sorry but there are tapped out wikis out there with the same info.

Ooof, I can see why you were picked last in school.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Can you please take me off of the list? I had mentioned in a different thread my distaste for this poll, that it just feels like a popularity contest and just adds to a perception on the board that there are groups of people when I really do not think there are. My closing comment was I had 0 votes, so not a great loss to the poll, you guys can do what you want I just did not want to be a part of it.

I decided not to comment and just let it die, but obviously others have read that thread and in only the way the internet can function have made a nice mockery and put me so jokingly ahead that I have to tip my hat to well placed sarcasm. I offer nothing of value here other than a snarky remark or the occasional help. Anyway the poll is skewed, best if you remove me from it.

Walter - names you may not recognize are posters from when this started, hence legendary.
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited February 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    Can you please take me off of the list? I had mentioned in a different thread my distaste for this poll, that it just feels like a popularity contest and just adds to a perception on the board that there are groups of people when I really do not think there are. My closing comment was I had 0 votes, so not a great loss to the poll, you guys can do what you want I just did not want to be a part of it.

I decided not to comment and just let it die, but obviously others have read that thread and in only the way the internet can function have made a nice mockery and put me so jokingly ahead that I have to tip my hat to well placed sarcasm. I offer nothing of value here other than a snarky remark or the occasional help. Anyway the poll is skewed, best if you remove me from it.

Walter - names you may not recognize are posters from when this started, hence legendary.
    oh that group is real.....

Like it or not its there. i really wish someone saved the whole going to hell thread. Good stuff in there.

However if you couldnt tell in my post i find these things funny. Some of you need a pat on the back every now and then. This thread does that for you.

Oh and a guy like jaffaface shows me how sad this board can be. Take a joke bud and let it go no need to kick me while im down...

l.jpg

Hahahaha
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited February 2013
    Me obviously
  • doctoru2
    291 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I "love" everyone on that list. Reading their posts have taught me quite a bit about all aspects of the game. They have also been humorous and enjoyable. I want a "vote for all" option. :)

However, as mdfriend asked to be removed, I naturally voted for mdfriend. :mrgreen: But truthfully, I want to thank all of those people for their posts, which have been invaluable with regards to TSTO.
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    mdfriend wrote:

I will remove your name, but this to me was a way to honor all the great people on this forum, the rest are either not good enough or add me thread makers.
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    And with that, I'm out. Take me off this list.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    P003htb wrote:
    mdfriend wrote:

I will remove your name, but this to me was a way to honor all the great people on this forum, the rest are either not good enough or add me thread makers.

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words and glad I can help or make people laugh, I just feel uneasy being part of a poll. So thanks again for removing me.
  • stuartcurran
    309 posts
    edited February 2013
    Like it or not its there. i really wish someone saved the whole going to hell thread. Good stuff in there.

Shh we must not speak of that thread. Haven't you learned we can't have an opinion about this forum that contradicts the views of the forum regulars.

Seriously though I can only reiterate the words of mdfriend that it does come across of a bit of a popularity contest which may not be nice for people not on the poll or who are losing it. Although I'm sure those on it are complimented (bar md). I didn't vote out of principal but realistically in my opinion it would be a long term poster like Deadshot or someone like Simpson00001 who has put a lot of time and work into helping others on this forum.
  • jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    mdfriend wrote:

oh that group is real.....

However if you couldnt tell in my post i find these things funny. Some of you need a pat on the back every now and then. This thread does that for you.

Oh and a guy like jaffaface shows me how sad this board can be. Take a joke bud and let it go no need to kick me while im down...

Hahahaha

And yet, I still understand why you were picked last in school.....bud.....hahahaha.
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited February 2013

Shh we must not speak of that thread. Haven't you learned we can't have an opinion about this forum that contradicts the views of the forum regulars.

Seriously though I can only reiterate the words of mdfriend that it does come across of a bit of a popularity contest which may not be nice for people not on the poll or who are losing it. Although I'm sure those on it are complimented (bar md). I didn't vote out of principal but realistically in my opinion it would be a long term poster like Deadshot or someone like Simpson00001 who has put a lot of time and work into helping others on this forum.

I do hope you both realize that everyone on this list had nothing to do with this. Don't shoot the forum regulars for the actions of an obnoxious poster.
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited February 2013
    Come on you all need to stay. How else will everyone know who sits at the cool table at lunch.

I mean me and others not on here are just nothing or add me people. Lmao

This will be the new board is going to hell thread!

Oh and jaff i love you 2 little buddy ;)
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited February 2013
    zuzupj wrote:

I do hope you both realize that everyone on this list had nothing to do with this. Don't shoot the forum regulars for the actions of an obnoxious poster.
    I get what you are saying. Im just having some fun here.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.