EA Forums - Banner

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff: Discussion

Replies

• Still stalled on part 5 of the quest and no more shells for Lois. Looking very unlikely I start week 3 on time. Looking ahead in the main quest part 6 requires Chris to do his 21 hour task so have put him on that now in hopes I get some Robbers in the next day.
  • I just passed part 5 with the robbers and unlocked Bonnie. Still need 10 balls and 9 shells for Lois. Have one tape currently. May get to search a couple of rooms before the day is over.
  • Got Lois. Can't get Consuela to save my life. Need 4 badges for Bonnie.
  • Do you think Bonnie is worth it? Thinking about saving the badges for the next round.
  • Got Bonnie. I hate passing up costumes and characters if I don't have to.
  • Good luck to the rest of you. I burned all my remaining clams to buy police tape. I ran 20 investigations and got sharks once. Tired of the constant frustration trying to get anything in the game so I'm done. Really sucks that TinyCo got the Futurama game since they'll probably treat it the same way.
  • platt222
    626 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Finally got the Robbers and can move on, putting Chris on his task yesterday worked well he'll be done in 30 minutes. Still 3 Shells left for Lois but I can concentrate on Sharks now.
    Bonnie was worth it for me since I was getting Consuela so often and had plenty of Badges, even buying her I have over 20 saved up for next week.

EDIT: Got Lois and finished this weeks main quest. I ended up paying for the last Shell I needed so I had a chance to start week 3 on time. Annoyingly for me they then release a mystery box for 10 Donuts with a chance to win 4 Shells, oh well got some badges out of it.
    Post edited by platt222 on
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    Spent 100 clams to get Erik. Spent the day fighting Consuela.
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • platt222
    626 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Week 3 is here and there is another timed character. 7 days for Pamela Anderson once you start her.

They added a task for Brian to drop Police Tape, he's also needed for one of the characters items though.
  • The mystery boxes netted me the first shells I've had in days. Still three to go or 68 clams to buy may way to week 3. I'm gonna give it another day I think. At least badges are coming easy now.
  • I got the sharks after one donut only investigation. Lois is in her new bathing suit. I kind want to defeat consuela and extra time before moving to week three. It looks like ill be moving ahead before I can trade in the awards for beating her. Oh well.
  • platt222
    626 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    24 hours in week 3 is going much better. Got all this weeks buildings.

Bruce
    4/5 Boombox
    9/15 Weights
    7/7 Shoes
    4/6 Tapes

Pamela Anderson 6D2H Left
    2/5 Life Preserver
    9/14 Swim Suit
    4/6 Towel
    5/25 Whistle
    Bruce Task

EDIT: got Bruce and he's on his task for PA now. Just need 14 whistles to finish her.
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    Finally got the damn robbers. Now Chris gets to spend 21 hours enjoying glue
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • Got Bruce. Kind of annoying that I've only gotten party boys about a third of the time.
  • Got PA and the main quest will be done in 4 hours. Going to stock up on as much as everything as I can since it looks like the last week will be shorter.
  • I need 10 whistles for Pam, but have everything else. need to find sharks to move ahead on the main quest. It feels weird to be ahead of schedule in this game.
  • Weekly challenge is clear 18 Party Guys. I'm not even trying since I missed last weeks and I want to stock up on Police Tape.
  • 5 whistles to go for pam. Got the part 6 sha4ks.
  • Got Pam. Getting annoyed that the last 4 investigations have not gotten anything but donuts.
  • 6 investigations....