EA Forums - Banner

Checking In..

13Next

Replies

• adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    I noticed you were here just a couple of months after I came here, welcome back.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • spritals148
    1973 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Ok missed this till it was 3 pages long! Lol (and it started this am!?)
    1. Welcome back @XScripts although I showed up after you so rather: Glad to meet you. Lovin the avatar! And yea, digs are toast. Also remember to tap the fave star on any thread you wanna keep track of, this "new" forum eats threads then spits em out 20 pages down the list to an abyss that few come back from. Also, you'll find, because of the abyss and possibly laziness, 10 threads on same or very similar topics. Star the ones you post in or at least the ones you ask a question in :)
    2. @NeoSEC28 don't know you, you might have seen me, but gotta say- you scare me a little!! Now I know you're back there, I wonder.....how many others? *twilightzonethemesonghere*

>:)B)>:)
    PS I have no clue what "digs are toast" was either- auto correct from hell!!
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • adruralo52 wrote: »
    I noticed you were here just a couple of months after I came here, welcome back.

Thank you! I was a troll on the forum back in the day. :wink:
  • Ok missed this till it was 3 pages long! Lol (and it started this am!?)
    1. Welcome back @XScripts although I showed up after you so rather: Glad to meet you. Lovin the avatar! And yea, digs are toast. Also remember to tap the fave star on any thread you wanna keep track of, this "new" forum eats threads then spits em out 20 pages down the list to an abyss that few come back from. Also, you'll find, because of the abyss and possibly laziness, 10 threads on same or very similar topics. Star the ones you post in or at least the ones you ask a question in :)
    2. @NeoSEC28 don't know you, you might have seen me, but gotta say- you scare me a little!! Now I know you're back there, I wonder.....how many others? *twilightzonethemesonghere*

>:)B)>:)
    PS I have no clue what "digs are toast" was either- auto correct from ****!!

Thank you for the welcome back and the love for the avatar. Ya the forum eating machine use to be bad back then can only imagine it now.

Digs are toast...I get it :wink:
  • ZennGlenn
    1782 posts Member
    suetopia wrote: »
    It's a blessing and a curse, @XScripts...

We will forever be 'frozen in time'... :o
    :s ...hopefully unlike all my friggin 'glitched-out' stand-alone characters though :s
  • adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    XScripts wrote: »
    adruralo52 wrote: »

But there was many trolls back then, with no moderators appointed, it was quite chaos.

iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • adruralo52 wrote: »
    XScripts wrote: »
    adruralo52 wrote: »

But there was many trolls back then, with no moderators appointed, it was quite chaos.

Hahaha ya so they gave some of them power. Crazys running the crazy :smiley: