EA Forums - Banner

An evil thought...

Replies

• You know what the difference is between you and me? I know enough to keep my evil ideas to myself.
  • @wadebear It's people like you who invent new Coke :o
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • wadebear
    4135 posts Member
    No, not an event. A permanent thing with the Insanity Cauldron, Rocket Launch Pad, and anything else they might add. You could even do it with the Yellow Submersible: cracked and broken tiles nothing can be placed on.
    And it would be the same odds as getting the good prizes like Light-up Elder Gods and Miniature Nuclear Missiles.
  • wadebear
    4135 posts Member
    I'm not sure I like how your mind works @wadebear :o;)

But I'm a wonderful person! Probably one of the nicest you'll ever meet. I just have these evil thoughts every now and then...
  • bluntcard
    3941 posts Member
    Every time I see Rosco in my town I think, there goes wadebear.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • wadebear wrote: »
    I'm not sure I like how your mind works @wadebear :o;)

But I'm a wonderful person! Probably one of the nicest you'll ever meet. I just have these evil thoughts every now and then...

I read this as "I'm so nice to the people I haven't killed yet"

Anyway, when all is said and done, this functionality already exists in the form of Graffiti. If you graffiti Wadebear enough, his 5% bonus for 5 stars will drop due to his righteousness dropping. And this seems deserved given the admittance just now.
  • *throws holy water* Begone evil spirit!!!
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6303 posts Moderator
    Yes to Just Stamp the Ticket Guy & Sarah Wiggum.
    No to the negative outcomes
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Yes to Just Stamp the Ticket Guy & Sarah Wiggum.
    No to the negative outcomes

Wait.. what if every time a ticket was stamped a donut was removed?
    (..and I do not (see what I did there) *EVEN* want to think of what Sarah Wiggum would have to do for donut removal :( )
    Ohhhhh the lack of humanity in this thread.

WILL SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

<WAIT> ......or lack of children.. because "lack of children" used to be a "thing"... as did "lack of women". :|

We really have come a long way.

Still those tourists. :#
  • adruralo
    3288 posts Member
    The thought never entered my mind wadebear, until now.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • wadebear
    4135 posts Member
    Anyway, when all is said and done, this functionality already exists in the form of Graffiti. If you graffiti Wadebear enough, his 5% bonus for 5 stars will drop due to his righteousness dropping. And this seems deserved given the admittance just now.
    Um... Actually, no. Being graffitied is how I keep my Righteousness up. 'Cause every time I clean it I get more points than I lost for being graffitied. o:)
  • wadebear
    4135 posts Member
    You know what the difference is between you and me? I know enough to keep my evil ideas to myself.
    No, no, no! You must free your inner evilness and spread it to the winds! Let it dissipate into the fog of hum drumness and be absorbed into the ether. Otherwise it gets pent up and grows inside you like mold, suffocating your inner peace and tranquility.
    Plus this way if they ever use the idea I can sue the form gobs and gobs of money for stealing my idea. >:)
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    I would still want whatever it was.

*sigh*
  • They can bring it in. I just wouldn't play it
  • meinaz wrote: »
    bluntcard wrote: »
    wadebear wrote: »
    I'm not suggesting it be done, just relating an evil thought that popped into my head about the game.

I still want them to release a 200-donut invisible NPC character just to see how many people actually buy it. If you happen to tap on any of the invisible pixels that comprise it then it would make a sound or briefly take a visible form etc

I would buy that.

We already have one of those..that evil elf when he's out of his box.

I just found mine. He was sitting next to my insanity cauldron.

Found mine the other day and didn't even know he'd left his box.... haha... was only because i shaded out buildings as I was trying to hide some bits behind my glass cathedral that I saw it...
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I wouldn't care. Since I don't pay attention to that meter or multipliers....in fact I don't play that insanity game either. I don't even remember how you activate it.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
    You know what the difference is between you and me? I know enough to keep my evil ideas to myself.
    No, no, no! You must free your inner evilness and spread it to the winds! Let it dissipate into the fog of hum drumness and be absorbed into the ether. Otherwise it gets pent up and grows inside you like mold, suffocating your inner peace and tranquility.
    Plus this way if they ever use the idea I can sue the form gobs and gobs of money for stealing my idea. >:)

I don't think telling a forum full of people is "free your inner evilness and spread it to the winds! Let it dissipate into the fog of hum drumness and be absorbed into the ether."
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    Every time I see Rosco in my town I think, there goes wadebear.

Ok almost spit my beer on that one!
    @LusciousJohnnyD not exposing doesn't mean we don't already see.
    Apply as necessary.
    >:)>:)>:)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • DaveF-2016 wrote: »
    meinaz wrote: »
    bluntcard wrote: »
    wadebear wrote: »
    I'm not suggesting it be done, just relating an evil thought that popped into my head about the game.

I still want them to release a 200-donut invisible NPC character just to see how many people actually buy it. If you happen to tap on any of the invisible pixels that comprise it then it would make a sound or briefly take a visible form etc

I would buy that.

We already have one of those..that evil elf when he's out of his box.

I just found mine. He was sitting next to my insanity cauldron.

Found mine the other day and didn't even know he'd left his box.... haha... was only because i shaded out buildings as I was trying to hide some bits behind my glass cathedral that I saw it...

I admit I didn't know that he still left the box...I try to forget he exists. He scares me a little bit.

In Japan, they had an invisible wrestler. It's fake to begin with, then you add an invisible fake opponent, and it's even more absurd to watch. There's YouTube videos of those matches if you want to see it for yourself.