EA Forums - Banner

New Update

Replies

• KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Jonalinn wrote: »
    I really don't think it matters as it doesn't seem to have changed anything at all? Everything about it is identical to the Mar 7 update (including file size).

Yes, it seems as though you are right. I was hoping this update might address the missing tourists issue, but no such luck. Looks like a mistaken upload to the store on EA’s part.
  • I just updated both an iPhone and an iPad. Nothing visibly new. Perhaps it's a bug fix for the March 7 update and there is new content that hasn't been released yet.
  • I can see the update on iOS too. @LPNintendoITA help !!!
  • I was able to update my iPhone and iPad. I was hoping I was missing something by not being able to see anything new, but I guess not...
  • I didn't update but lots of stuff has changed. For example I'm getting their blue screen about how I've logged out of their system, which usually means they're having technical difficulties and the servers are wonky
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    This updated is amazing! You guys can't see all the cool new stuff?

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAS6AAAAJGUyMzdjZjI4LTk3MjctNDE2Ny05ZDA5LWVkNjcwMTg0ZjQyMw.jpg
  • Just updated on iPhone 6s+
  • niahunt
    341 posts Member
    Like others updated my iPad,but nothing new. :|
  • I got kicked off my game on android and took a minute to get back on, but nothing in the form of any updates or anything..
  • I dont get why people assume a quick store update fix automatically means something. They can release an update to fix smh without updating the game
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • SchemingMinor
    130 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Guys they updated and the content is so awesome! We get St. Patrick's 2017! Moving cars on the roads, three new characters including Jacques, Smithers Sr. and Sarah Wiggum AND a night and day feature! Also its raining tacos!
  • Guys they updated and the content is so awesome! We get St. Patrick's 2017! Moving cars on the roads, three new characters including Jacques, Smithers Sr. and Sarah Wiggum AND a night and day feature! Also its raining tacos!

I dare you to post a screenshot of all these lovely items then :D
    Here have a banana!!
  • Jonalinn
    1807 posts Member
    I dont get why people assume a quick store update fix automatically means something. They can release an update to fix smh without updating the game

But @LPNintendoITA why is the file size exactly the same? Is that common?
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • I dont get why people assume a quick store update fix automatically means something. They can release an update to fix smh without updating the game

Sorry for being dumb, but what does smh mean... i'm reading that as an update to fix shaking my head?? :confused:
  • Jonalinn
    1807 posts Member
    DaveF-2016 wrote: »
    I dont get why people assume a quick store update fix automatically means something. They can release an update to fix smh without updating the game

Sorry for being dumb, but what does smh mean... i'm reading that as an update to fix shaking my head?? :confused:

SMH = shake my head
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • cdepast wrote: »
    This updated is amazing! You guys can't see all the cool new stuff?

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAS6AAAAJGUyMzdjZjI4LTk3MjctNDE2Ny05ZDA5LWVkNjcwMTg0ZjQyMw.jpg

LOL!
  • HomerND84 wrote: »
    Unless there is another one incoming and EA released the wrong one.

Wrong one? That never happens!
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Guys they updated and the content is so awesome! We get St. Patrick's 2017! Moving cars on the roads, three new characters including Jacques, Smithers Sr. and Sarah Wiggum AND a night and day feature! Also its raining tacos!

I dare you to post a screenshot of all these lovely items then :D

Yeah...I have serious doubts about the tacos
  • Jonalinn wrote: »
    DaveF-2016 wrote: »

SMH = shake my head

I thought so, but it doesn't seem to make sense in the context of the sentence, that's why I was querying it :)
  • LPLeach
    267 posts Member
    Raining tacos. Bah. I want raining watermelons.