EA Forums - Banner

G R U M P L E'S FAMILY !!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• meinaz wrote: »
    St. Patricks Day is about green. Grumple is green. Perfect time to bring him back. :wink:

Yea
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • meinaz wrote: »
    St. Patricks Day is about green. Grumple is green. Perfect time to bring him back. :wink:

Yea

Lol that works.
    And the poor sad tourists sit in limbo! My gawd ea!!! What are you thinking??? Lol
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • I want a visual task where the Grumple throws eggs at Hugs Bunny. Easter AND St. Patty's day...there ya go :D
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • That's a great idea! And everyone drinks green beer.

I got the grumple when he first was offered but passed on candy kevin. I noticed they brought him back but not the grumple. So here's my bump in the hopes that everyone can get him.
    #bumpforthegrumple
    #*****outforthegrumple
  • this thread might get more attention now that the looooong wait for the tourists is over :D
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • this thread might get more attention now that the looooong wait for the tourists is over :D

#HopeForGrumple #TheGrumpleMarch
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • You kind of got your wish..
    Teddy Bear Ralph is just Ralph in a pale brown Grumple costume.

It's a STEAL! :D
  • How come you're so special that you got Teddy Bear Ralph before the rest of us? Hmmmm? Who do you know? The Russians?
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    How come you're so special that you got Teddy Bear Ralph before the rest of us? Hmmmm? Who do you know? The Russians?

Well as I was chastised that it is "wookiee ralph " and NOT "Teddy Bear Ralph" i stand corrected. :/

Forgive me.. I am one of those people that did not follow Star Wars.. still his animations are hella CUTE! :D
  • bluntcard
    3744 posts Member
    Nothing yet, EA? OK, thanks.
    How come you're so special that you got Teddy Bear Ralph before the rest of us? Hmmmm? Who do you know? The Russians?

Well as I was chastised that it is "wookiee ralph " and NOT "Teddy Bear Ralph" i stand corrected. :/

Forgive me.. I am one of those people that did not follow Star Wars.. still his animations are hella CUTE! :D

So seeing as we're celebrating all sorts of events, like 4/20, does this mean that we're going to get something star wars related on the 4th May.... there's been enough references to it in the show to be able to offer us something....:lol:
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • Teh Grumples never returning XD
  • bluntcard
    3744 posts Member
    Reported
    Reported

:D
  • PUH-LEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE bring back The Grumple EA!!! Please!
  • BUMP.....just a little reminder EA that I'd like The Grumple for Christmas. Thank you.
    BUMP.....just a little reminder EA that I'd like The Grumple for Christmas. Thank you.

I predict the return of the Grumple this holiday season. Unfortunately, I also predict that obtaining him directly will not be possible, as purchasing the Grumple will involve a mystery box or the redeeming of vouchers like last year.
  • Yes EA free the Grumple this year. :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Just watched "Kill Gil, Vols. 1&2" as part of a holiday binge watch last night. Haven't seen it in some time. I love the Grumple song at the end set to the tune of Holly Jolly Christmas.
  • Christmas is coming so here's a bump for Grumple. :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking