EA Forums - Banner

New update! Rommelwood Academy and the TOURISTS!

Replies

• AARONRTD
    1820 posts Member
    Send tanks to squash "event" "something" in other sp.
    Tank(s) drive around osp's hitting the target you tagged you can watch something get all blowed up.
  • Strange thing just happened.

I got the in game update to start the new event and started the first 3 hour tasks and closed my game.

Now an hour later I go back into the game to check out the store and got another update.

When I now go into my game the new event is nowhere to be found and no icon to show the latest tasks too..

It's like the latest update removed the previous update..
  • 4junk3000
    6351 posts Member
    Argh...I haven't touched the game all day! I thought to myself earlier, nothing releases on Wednesday...

Doh!
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • glennsoe wrote: »
    Strange thing just happened.

I got the in game update to start the new event and started the first 3 hour tasks and closed my game.

Now an hour later I go back into the game to check out the store and got another update.

When I now go into my game the new event is nowhere to be found and no icon to show the latest tasks too..

It's like the latest update removed the previous update..

Try going to Krustyland or a neighbour and back.

If that doesn't work, and only if you have an account connected to your game, sign out and sign back into the game.

If that doesn't work, power off your device for a few minutes and power it back up.

If that doesn't work (you'll probably need to do this step), and only if you have an account connected to your game (do this now if you haven't yet), uninstall and reinstall the game. It is super important that you do NOT "touch the screen to play while the game loads in the background". Do not touch your screen until the entire update has downloaded. Never, ever, play the game while its downloading. Chances are you'll end up with a corrupted file and this will happen. If you purchased anything between the original download and the second download, you'll need to contact EA to get that item returned. It will be painful, but perseverance pays off.
  • rockyb2006 wrote: »
    Are the 2 tanks any different? Why have it twice in the store? A mess up?

Looking at other sites there is a Sgt. Skinner + tank bundle. My guess is that those of us that have Sgt. Skinner see two tanks because the bundle removed Sgt. Skinner instead of hiding it.
  • Chris60119 wrote: »
    The tourists NPC or do they have tasks? 60 doughnuts seems cheap for tasked characters.

Best character deal ever! BUY BUY BUY
  • HMGaga
    171 posts Member
    petehd14 wrote: »
    Teddy bear Ralph? Where is that?

I dont have it either
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    Is Sgt. Skinner now premium?
  • trevornslane
    142 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    What does the plastic prison look like? I don't see it in the store.

Never mind. Jeez, I should look harder before posting.
  • MDPennock wrote: »
    rockyb2006 wrote: »

Looking at other sites there is a Sgt. Skinner + tank bundle. My guess is that those of us that have Sgt. Skinner see two tanks because the bundle removed Sgt. Skinner instead of hiding it.

I have Sgt. Skinner. Only one tank in my store. Is this an Android vs. Apple thing?
  • No stand alone Duff lady skin for people who already have the brewery and the party van??

EA did not learn for mistakes...... :s:/

I have Sgt. Skinner. Only one tank in my store. Is this an Android vs. Apple thing?

Not sure, I also have Sgt Skinner and I've got the tank at the start and the end of the event items if it makes any difference I'm on Android.

Not sure, I also have Sgt Skinner and I've got the tank at the start and the end of the event items if it makes any difference I'm on Android.

Hmmm...I'm on Android too but don't have it.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    aabcampos wrote: »
    No stand alone Duff lady skin for people who already have the brewery and the party van??

EA did not learn for mistakes...... :s:/

You can get it with the party bus for 50 donuts, and you can get more than one party bus. The party bus alone costs 50 donuts, so deal=good.

Lady Duff had one of the worst initial rollouts. At some point in his/her questline everyone's game would crash. They fixed that, though.
  • The Lady Duff stuff is throwing me off. Forget about Lady Duff...the rebate applies for Duffman and the Brewery?
  • This is a pretty killer mini event/update. I love everything about it
  • Gwarrior56
    131 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I don't see Lady Duff in the store. Do you have to get to a certain point in the quests?

Nevermind I just saw LPNs guide
    Post edited by Gwarrior56 on
  • redec69
    185 posts Member
    I do have to say though.. "Teddy bear Ralph" is TOTAAAAALLY worth it!!!

Is this the first toon that has *ALL* animated jobs?

Where is this "teddy bear Ralph"? I don't see him mentioned anywhere else...

• @petehd14 thank you.
  • AirurandoP
    861 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Do the new obstacle course items (bundle) have multipliers? Could use a set for Rommelwood course but not spending 50 donuts just for aesthetics.