EA Forums - Banner

Surprise birthday party

thelmaptaylor
5 posts Member
edited March 2017
I am planning a surprise party for my hubby’s bday. As it is his first bday after our wedding, I need it to be so special. We have a backyard pool and my friend gave me an idea of a poolside party. I have chosen it because he loves to have poolside dinner on his weekends. I am planning to throw him a movie night which will be playing his favorite movie. I have arranged a projector for that. When I surfed for more ideas, I saw this article (external link removed) on how to create an epic poolside party. They have mentioned about frisbees but I guess it would be slippery. I have purchased some floating devices, hanging rope lights, sheer fabrics, and flower petals which would add to the beauty of the night. I have baked a butterscotch cake and also added some red wine. I am super excited and thrilled to make the night fantastic and memorable for him. Could you please help me with further ideas?
Post edited by johncolombo on

Replies

• Taco truck :)
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • bluntcard
    3596 posts Member
    Tequila. The rest will take care of itself.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Dry ice + pool = fun
    L 939play 2-3x a day. Want friends With good buildings to friends ratio.
  • For me, simply having a surprise birthday party/dinner at a backyard pool would be fantastic and memorable enough.
  • Turkey1010
    2665 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Disposable cameras ... maybe some fun props to take pics with. Great music line up. If swimming is an option id have an extra male and female suit available (ive told myself no, i will not swim and then i want too lol)

Suggestion: don't go toooo big, you have like 40+ more years of birthdays surprises ;)
    Post edited by Turkey1010 on
  • For me, simply having a surprise birthday party/dinner at a backyard pool would be fantastic and memorable enough.

This is true... mine are usual him asking me what i want on my birthday.... where i want to go....
  • Well, how did it go @thelmaptaylor ?
  • GeorgeRe111
    1 posts New member
    I never arrange party by own because all the work has been done by party rental companies so never thought about these things ever. But in future if any surprise party has to be arranged, would definitely seek your help. Thanks
  • 168sean168
    3189 posts Member
    I am planning a surprise party for my hubby’s bday. As it is his first bday after our wedding, I need it to be so special. We have a backyard pool and my friend gave me an idea of a poolside party. I have chosen it because he loves to have poolside dinner on his weekends. I am planning to throw him a movie night which will be playing his favorite movie. I have arranged a projector for that. When I surfed for more ideas, I saw this article (external link removed) on how to create an epic poolside party. They have mentioned about frisbees but I guess it would be slippery. I have purchased some floating devices, hanging rope lights, sheer fabrics, and flower petals which would add to the beauty of the night. I have baked a butterscotch cake and also added some red wine. I am super excited and thrilled to make the night fantastic and memorable for him. Could you please help me with further ideas?

At the end of the night when the party is over and everyone has left, wrap a ribbon around you and present yourself to your hubby?
  • Play games, Add music, mix up some great cocktails.
  • 168sean168 wrote: »

At the end of the night when the party is over and everyone has left, wrap a ribbon around you and present yourself to your hubby?

If they have been married for many years, then this is no longer impressive :D :D >:)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!