EA Forums - Banner

Game Logs Me Off, Signing Back In Says Its On Another Device

Replies

• It's been happing to me about every 4 to 5 hours for the past two days. Normally I wouldn't care but I'm currently KEM farming and it's getting really irritating. I even went as far as changing my password thinking some shenanigans may be at foot, but still, every 3rd or 4th time I log in it gives me the message you are referring to.
  • This has been happening all day to me. I thought maybe they rebooted to bring back the St.. Patty's stuff to the store, and the Gil deal. Dunno keeps happening.
  • heyababy47428
    1038 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I've had the same thing 3 separate times now.
    HA4RdeA.png
  • I am facing this right now too
  • Starting about 1PM Eastern on the 21st, I have been spontaneously signed out of my game, many times.

I checked everything I have for a running game. I found nothing that should have been interfering. I updated my other devices anyway and then used the logout button on the splash screen for each device. I then logged back into my tablet only.

Since then, I have been logged out multiple times. The last time refused to let me in unless I chose "Play anyway."
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    happening to me constantly, for about the past 24 hours
  • It could be something as simple as EA having a server issue that is causing it or a software update at their end causing a reboot.
  • empathy77
    4185 posts Member
    Since I wrote this post yesterday, it happened to me again.

Next time, I will get a screen shot of the wording.
  • empathy77
    4185 posts Member
    There was an issue years back where people would log into the game and they would be in someone else's town. A good person would recognize that they were in the wrong town and leave the game. A bad person would spend all the donuts and sell back a whole bunch of buildings. This was a real issue then, I am hoping it wont happen this time. If there is a patch that is needed, please patch it.
  • wadebear
    3685 posts Member
    I just had that happen on my main game.
  • empathy77 wrote: »
    There was an issue years back where people would log into the game and they would be in someone else's town. A good person would recognize that they were in the wrong town and leave the game. A bad person would spend all the donuts and sell back a whole bunch of buildings. This was a real issue then, I am hoping it wont happen this time. If there is a patch that is needed, please patch it.

I don't know why I found this really funny?? I'm sure it was horrible and frustrating when it happened.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • spritals148
    1826 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Ok been reading about this in 2 separate threads, thinking-gee glad I haven't had that problem and boom lol
    Only thing I can say is I'm glad I can remember my pw that I set about 4 years ago and almost never have to type out :)
    Got all the windows, logged out, separate devices blah blah and have had to login 5 separate times in the last hour and a half.
    So is this an ea bug in general or a TSTO specific thing?
    Edit: oh and I have one device and one town only. Never play on phone, pic or anything other then my iPad so.....kinda narrows it down a bit. (And it just happened again btw so, 6 x's in less then 3 hrs. )
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • Been happening to me too, heads up also, when it happens you also get logged out of Facebook, so you have to make sure you're logged back in their too
  • This is getting old. Especially when the game doesn't save properly
  • Sorry guys I have all of your passwords and thought it would be fun to log into your towns randomly. Didn't mean to be annoying. My bad.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6250 posts Moderator
    I've gotten this as well
  • PW change, red flag, chocolate rain, Mamasay mamasa mamakusa, starting something.
    ed9dfd5777b1fd419d1b3cd643816ef2.jpg
    Yeah it's happened.
    It's annoying, and it is heavily questionable.
  • Happened to me, first time today.
  • I changed my password earlier hoping that it would help. It didn't.
  • wadebear
    3685 posts Member
    And it just happened to me again. Same game. I was dealing with my usual 7 to 10 PM kickouts and had to log back in on game 1.