EA Forums - Banner

Xbox or ps3

Replies

• dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited February 2013
    I like both and can't pick without a more specific question. They each have pros and cons.
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited February 2013
    Xbox.

We may pay for online, but we get DLC earlier and our online network doesn't go down for days-months.
    Plus, ps3 online lags way more than Xbox.
  • teamzap17
    303 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    I only going to say Xbox because I never owned any Playstation device and I have no intention to.
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited February 2013
    Farms 4 I would recommend the Batman games in a boy way, Arkham City is the best 3rd person game I've ever played! And I'm old school, have had most consoles IMO life, played everything from Resident Evil 1 (still the best one, always will be!) all tomb raiders, metal gear solid, GTA etc etc

Oh, and when are you gonna accept my friend request huh? :P
  • Dannesand
    434 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    PS3 ALL THE WAY!!

Better looking, better company, better controls, everything is simply better 8)
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited February 2013
    Wii
  • VigilantGuardian
    247 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Xbox 360 FTW but i prefer the PS2 considering that i grew up with it playing hit and run and spyro 2
  • Trupl4y4
    24 posts
    edited February 2013
    Xbox coz you can't get Gears of War or left 4 dead on ps3 (my favourite games) plus all multipolar forms are better on Xbox and the pad is better
  • albiongal
    28 posts
    edited February 2013
    Xbox360. These days I play Assassin's Creed III, Skyrim or Lego Indiana Jones 2 :P
    Also, huge Fable fan over here, hence the username AlbionGal, I doubt anyone got that reference.
  • Tortyreus
    108 posts
    edited February 2013
    Xbox. best games overall and graphics are better then PS3. Sure, PS3 has a better graphics card, but so far NO game has made full use of it yet, and with the PS4 around the corner I doubt it ever will.

Also, Skyrim has better graphics on Xbox 360 then PS3.
    PS3 has boring games. Except for God of War, but that game alone doesn't make me want it bad enough to spend a lot of money on it.

Xbox 360 all the way
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited February 2013
    See, the graphics on the Wii aren't as good, but the games are way more unique.

I LOVE playing Tiger Woods with the golf club controller dock, and my wife and I play Cabella's big game hunter with full size arcade rifles (hers is pink) all the time. Plus of course you have the staples like tennis rackets for Wii sports. And who doesn't love playing 4 player Mario kart with steering wheels?

On top of all that, you can download all the classic Mario games for dirt cheap and relive your youth whenever you want.

Hands down, Wii is the best console out there.
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Trupl4y4 wrote:
    Xbox coz you can't get Gears of War or left 4 dead on ps3 (my favourite games) plus all multipolar forms are better on Xbox and the pad is better

I have both. I think the ps3 is an overall better piece of hardware, but you can't beat Xbox for the online multiplayer experience. We have a Wii, but it just collects dust. I only play uncharted and resistance solo campaigns on ps3 anymore.

Been playing left 4 dead 2 religiously since its release in 2009. It's my favorite coop game ever. I just got Dead Space 3, first Xbox game I've purchased since I started playing TSTO last September.

Used to be exclusively a PC gamer. Half life, quake, doom, you name it. Ragged on console players every chance I got. I eventually got really tired of the never ending pc upgrade loop and costs. So in 2008 I dished myself up a big ole heaping of crow and abandoned PC gaming for the console.
  • EPICPILOT1337
    104 posts
    edited February 2013
    I Have Xbox 360, never had ps3. The only reason why I picked the Xbox is because all my friends are on it. The only real benefit I see from the Xbox is minecraft
  • jbillotte
    267 posts
    edited February 2013
    Xbox 360 :)
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited February 2013
    dcline414 wrote:

I LOVE playing Tiger Woods with the golf club controller dock, and my wife and I play Cabella's big game hunter with full size arcade rifles (hers is pink) all the time. Plus of course you have the staples like tennis rackets for Wii sports. And who doesn't love playing 4 player Mario kart with steering wheels?

On top of all that, you can download all the classic Mario games for dirt cheap and relive your youth whenever you want.

Lmao. That last line is the best joke I have ever heard.

The wii is just full of shovel ware. Ie crap! Sure the Mario's and the Zelda's are good but thoses have always been good.

With how bad the wii u and 3ds are going we might have seen the end of Nintendo as a system maker. I hope that is true because I would love a Zelda game on the Xbox 720 or whatever they call it.

If you really like gaming do your self a favor and get a ps3 or 360.
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited February 2013
    dcline414 wrote:

Lmao. That last line is the best joke I have ever heard.

The wii is just full of shovel ware. Ie crap! Sure the Mario's and the Zelda's are good but thoses have always been good.

With how bad the wii u and 3ds are going we might have seen the end of Nintendo as a system maker. I hope that is true because I would love a Zelda game on the Xbox 720 or whatever they call it.

If you really like gaming do your self a favor and get a ps3 or 360.
    Guess to each his/her own. I could only afford one, and the Wii was my pick. I don't do any online gaming, and never play games (except TSTO) solo. As far as group/party games go, Wii is tops. I have no regrets.
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited February 2013
    Money wise that sucks but even for a party play 360 with kentic (am I spelling that right?) is better.

It's only like 250 for both right now. If you get a chance look them up. Then again if your not really into games no point to it.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Skyrim is so much better on the PC with all the mods. I have heard some mods making it to Xbox, but not nearly the quantity.
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited February 2013
    Money wise that sucks but even for a party play 360 with kentic (am I spelling that right?) is better.
    That's completely relative. I much prefer multilayer Wii games over any silly Kinect games.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited February 2013
    I miss halo and fable on my 360
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.