How many donuts do you guys have

2Next

Replies

• Zero. I just bought the tourists
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    As many as I need!
  • I've got -1 lol
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!

• Can't wait til I get my multiplier to where I don't need to purchase donuts anymore. I'm going to feel so f-ing accomplished.

How do you do that?
  • Can't wait til I get my multiplier to where I don't need to purchase donuts anymore. I'm going to feel so f-ing accomplished.

How do you do that?

See any one of the many many many KEM farming threads.

It feels pretty great. I buy things I don't really even want.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • Like the blarney castle
  • adruralo
    3284 posts Member
    74 and very slowly climbing.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • meredythl wrote: »
    not enough

Inorite? :naughty:@meredythl
    Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.
  • Right now I have 770, but it changes constantly. I'm farming donuts on a regular basis and there's a couple of things from the event I'm still considering. There's also quite a few of the regular premium buildings/characters that I haven't bought yet. I've been getting them a few at a time between events.
  • 74hands
    446 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    1,235. I manage to get 3-6 per day normally, plus daily bonuses, Find Maggie and neighbour visits, probably an average of 6 per day. I do a Bloodmoble splurge every fortnight, which nets me about 125 donuts.
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    hokieborn wrote: »
    I currently have 900 donuts. I have saved up and bought some. Did I spend too much money on the game or do you guys have a lot of donuts too?

I don't keep too many on hand. I don't KEM farm, I do rattrap trucks whenever I need some more.

I do this as well but I keep 20k in the bank as a cushion (no real reason why, it's just something I do lol). When an event starts, I'll rat trap/bloodmobile farm to earn about 3000 extra to spend on new items in the store.
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • I only have 220. I farm a bit, I use swag bucks to earn $10 iTunes cards and once in a while Costco sells $100 iTunes cards for $80 so I get one. Then when there's a sale or whatever on tsto I buy donuts. It's all about smart shopping. ;)
    Now that I have enough, I'm still not sure whether to get the Gil deal or not. :#