EA Forums - Banner

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff: Discussion

Replies

• Done with pam will complete pt 7 overnight
  • Week 4 seems pretty easy, I'm already down to just one Cigarette for Brian. Also managed to get all of this weeks buildings and just need 15 Badges for the Boat I skipped in week 1.
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    I'll be into week 4 in a couple hours. Would have been sooner if it hadn't taken 3 time for Bruce to find Mike
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • I need 6 pomades and one pack of smokes for Brian. I've got all the prizes except the two boats, but i have 22 badges saved. I think i'm going to go the way of Shirtless Willie and drop this thing. I"m having too much fun playing Zelda right now. Good luck to you all may the RNG be kind.
  • If they could just out the consistency it would be a good game. Week 1 & 3 were fine, 4 was shorter but easier, but week 2 was a nightmare.
  • Did anyone else see the Futurama game promo with dancing Bender in the game?
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    I saw a Futurama promo, but missed dancing Bender

I don't have anything to play Zelda on. Plus it sounds like it needs hand/eye coordination. I don't have much of that. I enjoyed the early Zelda games. Then at some point Link had to jump across a pit which I was never able to do so that was that.
  • platt222 wrote: »
    If they could just out the consistency it would be a good game. Week 1 & 3 were fine, 4 was shorter but easier, but week 2 was a nightmare.

Too much relies on chance. It took me forever to get Mike Pulaski the second time. I would have been done with that Act a couple days earlier, but it's the luck of the draw too often.

Interestingly, I had incredible "luck" after I bought a mystery box.
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    Got Bonnie because I don't need to buy that stuff for the last week. Can't get punks to reappear so maybe no Dazed Brian. Don't care enough to spend the clams even if I get down that far. Grooming stuff seems rarer than rare.

I really hope Futurama is a better game
  • txrabbit3737
    1145 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Their stupid "major announcement" today was that Wednesday will start a Power Rangers Event with some character, Rita Repulsa, will be offered for sale today in a preview.
    Post edited by txrabbit3737 on
  • I'll be on holiday for the second week of the event so I think I'm just going to have a break and skip the full thing.
  • And here I though TinyCo could not top themselves with a more worse event than Quahog Heat. I was unfortunately wrong. This Power Rangers event, while slightly more creative, is just plain dumb.
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    I'm not sure it's as bad as Quahog Heat. It is a pain to wait 9 hours to make a zord for 30 seconds, but the stuff for Peter seems to be dropping. Of course, I should not have said that. Watch it seize up.
  • Decided I might as well play week one.

Seems they've decided timed characters weren't bad enough they're now forcing you to place them before you can get all the buildings that drop their materials.
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    Yes, that's definitely not an improvement. Also I blew through too many clams to get the clam making building. So, I have to either pay real money - not a lot, but still, I wasn't going to do that again - or wait until next time. If there is a next time. The trouble is I keep thinking I'm going to stop playing and I might as well use the clams, then I don't quit. I really need therapy.
  • I've decided to stop spending any real money. I haven't spent much, but still... There just isn't much of a payoff compared to how much you spend.
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    It was all going pretty well until I got to the end of the week's quests and they want me to spend 8 bottles I haven't got on a useless building. It's taken me all this time just to get the 4 for the zoo
  • Yeah I hit the same wall. I'll have it in the next few hours but that will completely wipe out all the bottles I was saving.

I need 4 drops in a row of Slingers for Red Ranger, technically I have another 2 attempts beyond that on the timer but I'm going to be in the air over the Atlantic for those so it will be clam decision time tomorrow morning.
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    I don't think Red Ranger will be even close to clam buyable for me. Not unless Tiny co gives one of its occasional helpful packages.
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    No red ranger. Forcing timed characters = no character for me. This has been a worse event than the last. Having to spend 3 zord energy for 2 life when you only need one is purely sadistic on Tiny co's part. In another three hours I'll be able to get the last cup to get a useless gym to move on to week two. I seem to be the only one playing and yet I'm unranked on the leaderboard. Maybe I'll finally learn and give it up at last