EA Forums - Banner

1000+ useless hearts

2Next

Replies

• peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I can't imagine that Ralph will be a limited time item with only two weeks to collect him (which I imagine he would be if he was costing hearts?) Equally, I think that if he did cost hearts (which he doesn't seem to) EA will set a price that is achievable within the final 2 weeks. I've had no problem collecting any of the other limited time items with the exception of witch Marge who I never got to high enough level to collect during the Halloween update.
  • asadlersd42
    19 posts
    edited February 2013
    I bought Ralph already due to the 26 glitch and he cost cash as previously stated. It is possible he will be in the next valentines update, which I hope is soon so I can starts playing for valentines items, but I doubt he will cost hearts.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I've got 1,000 hearts. I am a freak of nature and soon they will be performing science experiments on me to determine how I can survive with so many hearts.

I don't consider them a waste.

It gives me a reason to visit people and for them to visit me.

I like getting things for free, I'm holding onto those hearts till the last minute in case there is some sort of trade-off for them. Then if nothing happens? I'm going tree and shrub happy! (You can sell them back, I'm told). I will also buy a couple more ponds, cherubs, and arches. But no more trains, I'm now up to 3 thanks to the mystery boxes.
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    There won't be no doughnuts for hearts because you can buy limited items with them, so stop stocking them up pointlessly and just buy some of the decorations!
  • fatboyslick
    36 posts
    edited February 2013
    Admittedly im bored of collecting hearts now.
    Im relying on their being an update on 14th but i'd have hopes EA had given us a warning...mind you they didnt with the race car - the only premium item im bloody missing arghghghg
  • Dannesand
    434 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Is Ralph gonna be limited?
  • philieb
    931 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    My advice to everyone is to have the $175,000 in the bank. I experienced the level 26 glitch (and the subsequent two day lockout) and can confirm it was cash. I would have bought it at the time but didn't have enough cash. I will be ready for the real update!
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited February 2013
    philieb wrote:
    My advice to everyone is to have the $175,000 in the bank. I experienced the level 26 glitch (and the subsequent two day lockout) and can confirm it was cash. I would have bought it at the time but didn't have enough cash. I will be ready for the real update!

This ^^

I can always unload the hearts a day or two before the end of the event....banking cash for other things is always a good idea.
  • Tortyreus
    108 posts
    edited February 2013
    Admittedly im bored of collecting hearts now.
    Im relying on their being an update on 14th but i'd have hopes EA had given us a warning...mind you they didnt with the race car - the only premium item im bloody missing arghghghg

I feel your pain, same here...
  • cjharris5
    64 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I have 1700 hearts and counting. I am still saving for the skyscraper unless something comes along that is better. Nearing 700k.

Perhaps we will be able to buy shauna for 900 hearts.
  • psukegreen
    539 posts
    edited February 2013
    I have updated after the update after login and it didn't give me anything. I have a feeling there are time stamped items coming out.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited February 2013
    psukegreen wrote:
    I have updated after the update after login and it didn't give me anything. I have a feeling there are time stamped items coming out.

Im thinking this too but you never know, better to be ready with a 1000 hearts to waste than need to collect them :P
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    I hope they do update soon so I can get back on and use my hearts
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.