EA Forums - Banner

Has anyone tapped the craftables?

Prev1
johncolombo
11463 posts Senior Moderator
They all have cool animations. I have one each of the first three.
Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ

Replies

• simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    I have. The bus stop is pretty cool. I haven't crafted the third yet.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • The busstop is the most suspicious, where are our busses? :P jokes aside, i love the flowers, already got 2 of those, looks good and has a nice animation. I would never had guessed what happens, based on the other two items
  • I only have the mailbox right now and never thought to tap it. Cute. :D
  • adruralo
    3284 posts Member
    Got 6 animations, the last one I got is some sort of manhole that rises up from the floor.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    I have the first 3 as well. These are great decos
  • I have no crafting materials to make any.
  • I have the flowers and trying to get 12 more schematics to get the bus stop.
    If they have animation I may go after the mailbox too.
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • 4junk3000
    5405 posts Member
    One of my neighbours has everything already. There's new brick walls coming. Some are animated. There's an excellent ATF van. Ugh I hope it's not premium. Very cool animations in this stuff. Too bad I'm at the max and can't place much new stuff. Come on, EA!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • I like the added touch of bus stops in my town. Maybe a subway entry to underground would be a good craftable
  • Skullhand1
    31 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Parachute landing pad is the best

Then not laser shark pool
  • Got the flowers today, pretty funny animation. Bus stop late tonight (maybe)
  • The manhole is funny cause its a grey reskin of the unreleased manhole!
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • All I got is the flowers one, I was flat broke after getting it.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    As of this morning, I have the craftables from Fragrant Spy-acinths through to and including the Vigliant Town Square. I have to say, the animations are fun! My favorites so far are the flowers, manhole station, bus shelter and town square.
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • cvax7
    249 posts Member
    I accidentally tap flowers and got delighted, funny animation :)
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    The animations make it even more frustrating that it isn't easy to get the schematics. I am excited to see the other ones.
  • happyone2323
    1496 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I have a neighbor who has all of them. That are awesome. The parachute landing pad is probably the best. Oh and the bushes.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I have a neighbor that always has everything right away so I could go to his town, but I really want to tap them first in my own town.
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    I have a neighbor who has all of them. That are awesome. The parachute landing pad is probably the best. Oh and the bushes.

My neighbor has them all as well but I try not to peek :) However, this morning I saw the parachute landing pad (lol :D ) , nothing to see here bushes (meh) and the castle (which is going in my Halloween area... geez it's big).
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • How the heck are getting enough schematics? I've played every 4 hours at a minimum and they just aren't dropping! I do have the first 3-still need 22 to unlock next level. I'm frustrated with this part.