EA Forums - Banner

Globex compound

Prev1
oubouncer
519 posts Member
edited March 2017
It says generates additional expansions.....so it only makes more buildings? No money? No mutiplier? Not even increased vanity? Lol

Replies

• Nope, so far nothing, and each of the expansions takes 20 hours to complete.
  • I was coming here specifically to see if anyone had purchased it, to ask if they were happy with the purchase. So, none of the buildings have tasks or event currencies?
  • Shame in a way that it generates the same types of building, rather than different shapes like Monsarno
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    cnations07 wrote: »
    I was coming here specifically to see if anyone had purchased it, to ask if they were happy with the purchase. So, none of the buildings have tasks or event currencies?

I purchased it and am not really sure that I should have. I do like the original building, but I am not all that excited about the addition buildings.
  • Came to ask do they have a payout in cash?
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • I asked the same thing of @IckabodSchrek and we had no answer. Thanks for the thread :)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6348 posts Moderator
    Shame in a way that it generates the same types of building, rather than different shapes like Monsarno

I agree. Would've been cool if it at least crafted a few unique buildings like Monsarno as well.
  • I asked the same thing of @IckabodSchrek and we had no answer. Thanks for the thread :)

I believe I saw @Castiel19x post in another thread about purchasing them too. Could you please let us know if they pay out in cash? Every four hours every eight hours?
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    None of the buildings have a pay out.
  • JJR2112
    461 posts Member
    I bought it immediately as I love all things Scorpio. That being said, it comes with a main building (which looks disturbingly like an excited dog when activated) and two pretty boring buildings. You can continue to craft more of the boring buildings, and they may be useful for other designs, but overall it was a disappointing purchase for me.
  • So no payout at all? That is disappointing
  • I'm hoping that we will get different buildings during different acts and then after the event they will be paying out cash....I did say hoping right?
  • So it's just three buildings basically? With no payout or multiplier?
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    So it's just three buildings basically? With no payout or multiplier?

Yes. There is the main building and the other two which you can make multiples. None of them have any payout or multiplier.
  • Maybe at some point they will give it a payout... possibly after the event.
  • I bought it right away. I like the animation when creating a new building. I just keep making more, for the animation and then sell them off.
  • JJR2112 wrote: »
    (which looks disturbingly like an excited dog when activated)

You have a strange mind...
  • Maybe at some point they will give it a payout... possibly after the event.

Doubtful if you can make multiples.
  • I thought there would be more to it as well. I'm a little disappointed in my purchase.
  • They do go pretty well with the Ziff building which I never really cared for before...

YOoNJR3.jpg