EA Forums - Banner

What is your least favorite character?

Prev13
Ugh. Fatov. His voice reminds me of an old drunken perv that smelled of beer and stale cigarettes you would meet in a bar that would try and take you home. Ugh.

And Norbert because of his 4-hour flying task.

Replies

• Arnie Pye. Enough said.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    For me it's based on the number of visual tasks and length. So Kearny and BBM are two of my least favs. Also the squid that has a single 1 hr tasks. Although it's at least a good one.
  • I agree on Fatov. Some other characters are pretty annoying, to be sure, but that Fatov thing is just grotesque. I keep it (I refuse to call it him) on constant 24hr task so I don't have to look at it. I know I could just put it in storage, but it does earn game bucks so I'm far too cheap to do that.
    That's a cold shot, baby. Yeah, that's a drag.
  • Arnie Pye. Enough said.

^^This
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • I agree on Fatov. Some other characters are pretty annoying, to be sure, but that Fatov thing is just grotesque. I keep it (I refuse to call it him) on constant 24hr task so I don't have to look at it. I know I could just put it in storage, but it does earn game bucks so I'm far too cheap to do that.

I usually keep "it" on 24 hr tasks too. Again, ugh.
    Arnie Pye. Enough said.

^^This

Why is he so bad?
    cdepast wrote: »
    For me it's based on the number of visual tasks and length. So Kearny and BBM are two of my least favs. Also the squid that has a single 1 hr tasks. Although it's at least a good one.

BBM?
  • bluntcard
    3823 posts Member
    For sure Fatov. Also, Chester Dupree, K9 Officer, Frankie the Squealer, Battling Seizure Robot, Cleatus, King Snorky , Space Marshmallow, Springy, Mecha Hawk, Mooch Bart, Freddy Quimby ( that laugh ).
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6273 posts Moderator
    The 3 Tourists

They are not even real Simpsons characters. Just made up creatures for the game.

I usually keep "it" on 24 hr tasks too. Again, ugh.
    Arnie Pye. Enough said.

^^This

Why is he so bad?

His helicopter task
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • bluntcard
    3823 posts Member
    The 3 Tourists

They are not even real Simpsons characters. Just made up creatures for the game.

Oh, dear. That's a shame. I love the geisha lady walking around my town. So colorful.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Just some lines I hear too often:

Blue haired lawyer's "I'll sue everybody"
    Old Jewish Man's "I swallowed my wedding ring for safekeeping. Get me some ipecac. I’d like to expunge it"
  • heyababy47428
    1038 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    bluntcard wrote: »
    For sure Fatov. Also, Chester Dupree, K9 Officer, Frankie the Squealer, Battling Seizure Robot, Cleatus, King Snorky , Space Marshmallow, Springy, Mecha Hawk, Mooch Bart, Freddy Quimby ( that laugh ).

Wow! Thats a lot!!
    Cant really think of any that I HATE. The Homer/Dog npc used to creep me out but I got over it. (too much like the dog with a human face in Invasion of the Bodysnatchers)
  • Zutroy
  • Norbert cause I'm always tapping his dam plane when I don't want to.
  • mystery2mi
    2357 posts Member
    Fatov for sure, for all of the reasons mentioned above. Creepy! Second would be the Parson because he can't be sent to the She She Lounge or the Kwik-e-Mart Headquarters and I can't stand his 24 hour task.
  • Definitely Norbert. Efffff that guy and his plane.
  • Blinky
  • The Parson. I have no nostalgia for Bing Crosby.
  • 74hands
    446 posts Member
    Q. Any character that requires another character ("U") in order to make a word is pathetic.
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • Can't believe no one has mentioned Lance Murdock. Does nobody else have the problem where you can't tap his job-complete-thumbs-up when he's obscured by a building? And the character box in the top left of the screen won't skip to the next character, so you're stuck waiting for him to pop out from behind whatever building it is? It's been that way ever since he first appeared, for me at least
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I really thought I liked all the characters, but Lisa is becoming my most hated character. Why won't she bring me a nuke? I have plenty of fences already.