EA Forums - Banner

Just did the math...

Prev1
I've spent $1,930 on this game since it's initial release in 2012. Woo. I immediately regret looking it up.

Replies

• KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    willwow.gif
  • Impressive
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Wow, that's insane! Hard to imagine spending that much money on any game.
  • johncolombo
    11603 posts Senior Moderator
    edited April 2017
    I've spent $1,930 on this game since it's initial release in 2012. Woo. I immediately regret looking it up.

never do the math. although if you smoked you'd spend more than that in one year. When I was a smoker I easily spent 3000 a year. I just did the math on the price of cigs at my jumping off point. I was spending 3696 a year. :o Hope that makes you feel better.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I play four to five times everyday and have no family. It doesn't seem like that much while I'm playing it, but now...
  • I've spent $1,930 on this game since it's initial release in 2012. Woo. I immediately regret looking it up.

never do the math. although if you smoked you'd spend more than that in one year. When I was a smoker I easily spent 3000 a year. I just did the math on the price of cigs at my jumping off point. I was spending 3696 a year. :o Hope that makes you feel better.

Whenever I make a purchase, that's exactly how I justify it. I figured that this is how I unwind after a day.
  • Just imagine if you calculated your average hourly wage against the time spend in the game lol Millionaires all!
  • I've spent $1,930 on this game since it's initial release in 2012. Woo. I immediately regret looking it up.

I just quit smoking right before Christmas, and they're over $10 a pack here. I wont do the math on what Ive spent on this game. If my wife ever found it she'd hurt me rather badly
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • wiedmannaj
    1125 posts Member
    I just did the math, I've spent as much on this game as I've spent on hookers!! ($0, for those wondering)
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • XScripts
    438 posts Member
    I did $350 from 2012-2013 I feel ya
  • XScripts
    438 posts Member
    wiedmannaj wrote: »
    I just did the math, I've spent as much on this game as I've spent on hookers!! ($0, for those wondering)

How did you get free hookers?

• tapebelt
    668 posts Member
    XScripts wrote: »

hahaha
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • tommy1724
    1969 posts Member

Pretty sure if they're free, you just call them hook-ups...
  • I've spent over $900 on this game.
  • SMGfan
    12 posts Member
    Since 16/09/2012 -> 361.34 Aussie Dollars.
  • Jonalinn
    1806 posts Member
    I just don't have the strength to look at my past receipts for this game (it's frightening) So.much.money.spent. #Truth

giphy.gif
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • XScripts wrote: »

Yes I would like to know this too. Tired of paying my hard earned money... Nevermind.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I think I actually bought donuts once early in my time on the game, but since then, I've gotten them via free in-game acquisitions or via gift cards I got online.

I do one of those survey sites that offers GameStop gift cards as a reward, so I earn enough "money" there to purchase "free" donuts.

So my actual cash outlay for the game is probably $25 since 2013...
  • Oatmeal832 wrote: »
    I think I actually bought donuts once early in my time on the game, but since then, I've gotten them via free in-game acquisitions or via gift cards I got online.

I do one of those survey sites that offers GameStop gift cards as a reward, so I earn enough "money" there to purchase "free" donuts.

So my actual cash outlay for the game is probably $25 since 2013...

Haha I'm too lazy to do any of that. I just started bloodmobile farming to level up, so I've gotten like, 300 free donuts that way.
  • wiedmannaj
    1125 posts Member

Had to marry her. I guess it's not quite as free as I've let on.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian