EA Forums - Banner

Drone Mini Game

Replies

• Jonalinn
    1806 posts Member
    So many great scores! GxHFaCS.png

(I'll just sit on the 3rd string bench over here lol) ;)
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • Hmm ... I have a green area. Will move it there and tap with 8 fingers. At this point the most I've gotten was eight schematics. The average I'm getting is just 4-5.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    I tried moving the Surveillance Post to a clear area. Didn't make any difference. Tapping with 6 fingers (iPad Mini size - I can't do all 8 fingers easily) is what does the trick for me. Don't just tap in the center area - tap all over the whole screen. I go up and down each side tapping my fingers as fast as I can.
  • Just tap everywhere. These guys hide behind buildings and don't show up in the view finder. My average is 36.
  • tapebelt
    668 posts Member
    Jonalinn wrote: »

what was your best score? or what are you averaging? i can't ever seen to do as well in my town as my son's town... but like others have said, it's probably due to having more obstructions in the area where i have the surveillance post placed.
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • I just tried tapping with 8 fingers everywhere but on iPad I just seem to switch to other apps constantly it's so frustrating. 8 only.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    Worst...mini-game...ever!
  • adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    Frustrating when you see a few spies at the top and the viewfinder is moving downwards and you have no control.

iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • Jonalinn
    1806 posts Member
    tapebelt wrote: »

what was your best score? or what are you averaging? i can't ever seen to do as well in my town as my son's town... but like others have said, it's probably due to having more obstructions in the area where i have the surveillance post placed.

Let's see.. my absolute best so far is:

35 enemy
    13 super
    750 Cheap Intel
    8 Schematics

.... however, not all together on one try. I average around 31/5/400/3 (I'm really not doing well). But, it is what it is.
  • My knuckles hurt.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • tapebelt
    668 posts Member

the game itself isn't bad, but the results and

Let's see.. my absolute best so far is:

35 enemy
    13 super
    750 Cheap Intel
    8 Schematics

.... however, not all together on one try. I average around 31/5/400/3 (I'm really not doing well). But, it is what it is.

wow 13 super agents, nice. yeah, the results are really inconsistent, and seemingly random when it comes to how many schematics you earn. you'd think the more super agents you tap, the more schematics you get, but that doesn't appear to be the case at all...
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • Just had at least the 4th crash mid game, get no winnings and can't try again.
  • umnikke8 wrote: »
    Just had at least the 4th crash mid game, get no winnings and can't try again.

Mine's not crashing, but if I try to rapid tap with more than 2 fingers on iPad I have lots of interesting menus pop up which stalls the game, grrrrr not worth it. I'm just going to play it like Homer would...and maybe hope for a patch.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • 88KEYS62
    200 posts Member
    I just tried tapping with 8 fingers everywhere but on iPad I just seem to switch to other apps constantly it's so frustrating. 8 only.

This happens to me too on the iPad! Very frustrating.

• Jonalinn
    1806 posts Member

wow 13 super agents, nice. yeah, the results are really inconsistent, and seemingly random when it comes to how many schematics you earn. you'd think the more super agents you tap, the more schematics you get, but that doesn't appear to be the case at all...

I agree... my results are really inconsistent. I'm just kind of going with the flow...

Au3Nujm.png
  • Jonalinn wrote: »

I agree... my results are really inconsistent. I'm just kind of going with the flow...

Au3Nujm.png

13 Super agents but only 3 schematics, yet I had 6 Super agents this morning and got 6 schematics, i'm doing the eight finger thing and averaging above 500 intel every time though.... have to be careful though when doing it on the tablet, it thinks i'm 'palming' the screen in order to put it into lock mode...
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    adruralo52 wrote: »
    Frustrating when you see a few spies at the top and the viewfinder is moving downwards and you have no control.
    So tap in the black area where you just saw them move off screen. You can tap EVERYWHERE on the screen and get spies, not just in the central viewfinder area.
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    DaveF-2016 wrote: »
    have to be careful though when doing it on the tablet, it thinks i'm 'palming' the screen in order to put it into lock mode...
    Check your pad settings, because that doesn't happen on my iPad Mini 2 when I do it.
  • Jonalinn
    1806 posts Member

Au3Nujm.png

13 Super agents but only 3 schematics, yet I had 6 Super agents this morning and got 6 schematics, i'm doing the eight finger thing and averaging above 500 intel every time though.... have to be careful though when doing it on the tablet, it thinks i'm 'palming' the screen in order to put it into lock mode...

Here's another one. Like I said, very inconsistent...

kJf0yzK.png
  • wadebear wrote: »
    have to be careful though when doing it on the tablet, it thinks i'm 'palming' the screen in order to put it into lock mode...
    Check your pad settings, because that doesn't happen on my iPad Mini 2 when I do it.

Yeah, it's a gesture thing, I knew what it was, might need to turn it off for a while...

Au3Nujm.png

Here's another one. Like I said, very inconsistent...

kJf0yzK.png

To be fair, I haven't really been taking that much notice of mine and it was seeming like 1 schematic per super agent and I was getting around 35 agents, probably because I was looking what the clearance payout was once it cleared the men in tan in my town, more interested to see that, but when it's 300 intel and 2 schematics, I start to wonder about things...