EA Forums - Banner

What is your multiplier?

Replies

• For interest, I started the year with about 400

whoa thats crazy. I'm hoping to get to the point where it really starts to multiply quickly.
    Level 939 - play almost every hour.
  • AARONRTD wrote: »
    AARONRTD wrote: »
    I was wondering what everyone else's multipliers are. I'm at 291.60%. My goal is to hit 300% within the next week.
    View the 2000% club thread, and I think there was a 100% one awhile back

I read the 2000% thread and have posted in it a few times but I am nowhere near 2000%. I did a search for "multiplier threads" before I started this but didn't see anything about a 100% thread. I'll check again though.

The point of this thread was to give tappers with more meager multipliers a place to post and track progress.

Sorry that was a typo 1000% club. But no worries this topic comes up a lot and soon enough there will be a 3000% club.

No big deal, but I don’t quite get it. If that’s the rationale for a separate thread, why isn’t there a mention of the 1000% figure in the thread title? :/

• Mine is 871.10%
  • jordomac24 wrote: »
    1001%

Just curious but how much cash do you generate per day?

Couldn't tell you. Millions.
  • dlee1226662
    59 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    415% with 179 characters generate about 50 donuts a day
  • My multiplier is at 5082%. Going to buy a heap of wailing walls this Halloween
  • 920% day 1 player
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    My multiplier is at 5082%. Going to buy a heap of wailing walls this Halloween

Do you have an inventory town? Meaning.. are all your multipliers out in plain view? Or have you been successful at hiding them? Kudos on such a great multiplier! :)
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • 745.5%. Played since just before Xmas 2014. I was under 500% during the Around the World event. At some point I'm going to store the SH Buildings, i hate them! My jump is largely attributed to the 100% from SH Beach Hideaways, I hadn't bothered to get them when they came out. I could have gotten more tennis courts during the SH glitch but stopped around 30 of them. I hate refilling the resources there with a passion. Picked up 14 Knightboats since yesterday, will add 5 a day from bonuts I generate. I'll be way over 800% when this current event is over.
  • adruralo
    3281 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I'm just short of 800%.
    I don't farm or have anything of multiples crowding the city.
    It's a descent layout built over 5 years, but not as good as some towns I have seen who have been very creative.
    Over the years I have steadily built up my in game cash and stands currently at 147 million.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • 784.55%. Also idk i kem farm all the time and try to stay above 50 million. So not sure of the money i rake in, but about maybe short of 100 donutsa day.
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    I was wondering what everyone else's multipliers are. I'm at 291.60%. My goal is to hit 300% within the next week.

I read the 2000% thread and have posted in it a few times but I am nowhere near 2000%. I did a search for "multiplier threads" before I started this but didn't see anything about a 100% thread. I'll check again though.

The point of this thread was to give tappers with more meager multipliers a place to post and track progress.

Sorry that was a typo 1000% club. But no worries this topic comes up a lot and soon enough there will be a 3000% club.

No big deal, but I don’t quite get it. If that’s the rationale for a separate thread, why isn’t there a mention of the 1000% figure in the thread title? :/

That was an old thread (before the new forum format??) and the search function never has worked very well. That's why we always get people posting similar threads in a short amount of time because they couldn't find what they were looking for.

That was an old thread (before the new forum format??) and the search function never has worked very well. That's why we always get people posting similar threads in a short amount of time because they couldn't find what they were looking for.

Let me reiterate — no big deal; people can create as many duplicative threads as they want and, if it’s okay with the mods, then it’s certainly a-okay with me too. (Really.) But what I was addressing wasn’t an issue of search failure. The 2000% thread was (and remains) on the first page of the Discussion forum. The OP was aware of its existence and even referenced it in one his follow-up posts. We now have three active threads that deal the game multiplier and all are essentially saying the same thing. It merely struck me as a bit odd, that’s all. I’m more used to seeing this with donut farming, not with the multiplier.

• I just reached 1249.76% (which is, at least for my town, roughly the point where a 0.01% inaccuracy appears; it goes away if I store approximately 20% in multiplier items but isn't associated with a fixed value as it changes upon storing or retrieving various different items).
  • I'm only at about 316%. I guess I should work on changing that.
  • civiksi
    71 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    wadebear wrote: »
    Mine are 430.15, 432.30, and 165.65. I've got a LOT of stuff to buy in game 3 to catch up to the other 2. I got lucky with games 1 & 2 - I was playing when they goofed and let us craft gobs of Wailing Walls, so I did.

I could still kick myself for missing that Wailing Wall jackpot. I was playing at that time but didn't care about my multiplier....

I just started that late summer. That was my first Halloween and didn't really understand the game. I have prob 30 or so of them. I really lucked out. If only we could go back :). But I'm at 586. Pretty happy for starting so late in the game
  • For years I never paid attention to the multiplier. It's only when the levels really opened out that I started thinking about it. It took me years to build up to 100%, then hit 210% over the past coupe of months.

The SH islands accounted for a lot of that though, I think it'll be back to slow going from here.

• For interest, I started the year with about 400

How did you get so far so fast?

Let me reiterate — no big deal; people can create as many duplicative threads as they want and, if it’s okay with the mods, then it’s certainly a-okay with me too. (Really.) But what I was addressing wasn’t an issue of search failure. The 2000% thread was (and remains) on the first page of the Discussion forum. The OP was aware of its existence and even referenced it in one his follow-up posts. We now have three active threads that deal the game multiplier and all are essentially saying the same thing. It merely struck me as a bit odd, that’s all. I’m more used to seeing this with donut farming, not with the multiplier.

When you say "OP" are referring to me since I started the thread?

• adruralo
    3281 posts Member
    Yes it's means original poster.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)