EA Forums - Banner

2000% club

Replies

• I wish I had read the thread earlier. I'm up to 1750 now, over 1000 in the past month using the 6 donut buy three times a day at 120-150 donuts each. Sadly, 150+ lard lads that I don't know how to get rid of from inventory. I'm thinking of stopping at 2500 (due to land) and keeping it around 2500 as I store some of items I dislike that have multipliers.

You cant get rid of lard lads. Theyre like a stray cat that wont get out of your yard, or a relative that wont get off your couch
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • st3phen527 wrote: »
    Assuming you continue to reinvest donuts into bonus items, I'm imagining the process of increasing bonus accelerates. Is that true? I just hit 1000 yesterday and am hoping it gets a little quicker.

Yes, it does start to accelerate nicely when you get a little further along. 1500-2500 felt very quick and presently can make 50% a day if I push things. The process is definitely tail end loaded.
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    tapebelt wrote: »
    Davidbo33 wrote: »
    I just reached the halfway point. 2000% might be a far off goal, but I'll get there eventually. Like the saying goes, it takes bonus to make bonus. :)

tapping like a bo33! :grin:

@tapebelt, @Davidbo33

That's sir bo33, tape :grin:

:)

• suetopia wrote: »
    tapebelt wrote: »
    Davidbo33 wrote: »
    I just reached the halfway point. 2000% might be a far off goal, but I'll get there eventually. Like the saying goes, it takes bonus to make bonus. :)

tapping like a bo33! :grin:

@tapebelt, @Davidbo33

That's sir bo33, tape :grin:

:)

well, i wouldn't wanna make a scene now, would i? :smirk:
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • rw228
    1056 posts Member
    Quick question, is the gulp and blow still the easiest way to calculate XP%?
  • I love reading the posts in this forum. 3000% is crazy!!!!
  • girl22721
    1159 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    rw228 wrote: »
    Quick question, is the gulp and blow still the easiest way to calculate XP%?

No, that's an obsolete method to see $ bonus easily, not XP bonus. Try this:

1) Build a KEM and measure the XP received.
    2) Divide by 20.
    3) Subtract 100.
    4) Subtract your displayed conformity percentage.
    5) The result is your SH hidden bonus percentage.
  • rw228
    1056 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Hmm okay I'll try that. In the past I thought since gulp and blow pay out was 100 that the currency amount would basically give you the % when you tappped to collect. And I meant easiest way to calculate total multiplier.
  • girl22721
    1159 posts Member
    It doesn't work now that $ and XP percentages can differ; you need to measure XP received when you want to know XP%. A quicker and slightly easier alternative is buying a dumpster, but the KEM method is more accurate.
  • went from 1750 to 2000 in three days. Not counting the hidden multipliers. Next stop is 2500, going to keep that level as I store things. Thank Gosh for the yellow sub and the extra tiles it brought - where I store my vans and signs.
  • went from 1750 to 2000 in three days. Not counting the hidden multipliers. Next stop is 2500, going to keep that level as I store things. Thank Gosh for the yellow sub and the extra tiles it brought - where I store my vans and signs.

That is a large increase in just three days! Good job!
  • I just hit 700% plus the hidden SH bonus after buying a few Knight Boats. Been playing since just before Whacking Day but never really concentrated on building my bonus up before.

After reading everyones great tips on this thread, I've started a nice KEM farm and I'm now hitting almost 200 bonuts a day, so I'm going to go all out with mystery boxes and crank it up to 1,000%.

I'll let you all know when I'm ready to apply to join the club!!
  • My multiplier is around 5000. May i join the club.
  • My multiplier is around 5000. May i join the club.

No, no, I’m afraid not.
    nhc-sign.jpg

• Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    My multiplier is around 5000. May i join the club.

No, no, I’m afraid not.
    nhc-sign.jpg

Isn't the new minimum requirement a 10k multiplier @KrustyBrand ;)

:D
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • Doughal
    207 posts Member
    Excuse me if this has been asked before, but how do you see how much your XP multiplier is?
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Doughal wrote: »
    Excuse me if this has been asked before, but how do you see how much your XP multiplier is?

Tap on the star next to your level. At the top, it shows your multiplier. This does not include the SH hidden XP multiplier.
  • Doughal
    207 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »
    Doughal wrote: »

Tap on the star next to your level. At the top, it shows your multiplier. This does not include the SH hidden XP multiplier.

Cheers. A paltry 79.3%. Need to work on that!
  • Jonalinn wrote: »

No, no, I’m afraid not.
    nhc-sign.jpg

Exactly. Give users a goal that’s a tad bit challenging. ;)

• Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    Jonalinn wrote: »

No, no, I’m afraid not.
    nhc-sign.jpg

Exactly. Give users a goal that’s a tad bit challenging. ;)

And that'll only get your foot in the door. Now, if they're looking for club level perks... well then we're talking the 18k-20k range ;):D
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved