EA Forums - Banner

Characters?

Well seeing as that's every character from the Simpsons then yes, of course some of them will be in the game at some point. lol

Replies

• Deadshot_DCU
    6298 posts Moderator
    edited February 2013
    And that poster only shows characters up until Season 9. We're at season 24 lol
  • marlenet88
    136 posts
    edited February 2013
    A good reference to refresh my memory on characters that would be good.

• QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited February 2013
    'Sideshow Raheem' lol ****
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited February 2013
    Even tho it appears not to be a full character list still shows how many people could still be put into this game :) We would defo need more land to handle it tho :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited February 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Even tho it appears not to be a full character list still shows how many people could still be put into this game :) We would defo need more land to handle it tho :lol:

I actually am finding myself wanting more land as the days pass my town is cramped so much now!
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I actually am finding myself wanting more land as the days pass my town is cramped so much now!

Yes I'm the same :-) when I can finally get back on after this level 26 crash, I'm going to buy more land
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited February 2013
    NStanger91 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Yes I'm the same :-) when I can finally get back on after this level 26 crash, I'm going to buy more land

Ahh sorry to hear!! I hope they fix this with the next update
  • gchelf01
    239 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Yep that's what I want next update, everyone in that pic
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited February 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I need to buy the rest of the land cos i wanna space out some more items and move them around :) Think i only have one strip left to buy but not to sure
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.