EA Forums - Banner

EA I really want Billboard signs

Replies

• jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I would like a Bachelor Chow or Slurm billboard.

Isn't Slurm from Futurama. Whenever I watch the Simpsons now I always see characters that are now in Futurama, such as the robot santa, he was in Homer-Phobia.

I just looked up Bachelor Chow, also a Futurama one, found this Bachelor-Chow.jpg

Gotta love Fry
  • kidENO
    126 posts
    edited February 2013
    jaffaface wrote:
    I would like a Bachelor Chow or Slurm billboard.

Isn't Slurm from Futurama. Whenever I watch the Simpsons now I always see characters that are now in Futurama, such as the robot santa, he was in Homer-Phobia.

I just looked up Bachelor Chow, also a Futurama one, found this Bachelor-Chow.jpg

Gotta love Fry

ANY Futurama spill over would be... excellent.
  • rails123
    56 posts
    edited February 2013
    Bumb so this can be seen
  • jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    rails123 wrote:
    Bumb so this can be seen

Was you to busy concentrating on Fry's derri?re when you wrote that, lol
  • jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Bumping, now with an extra added poll goodness.
  • jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Bumping before I go.
  • TintedInPink
    26 posts
    edited February 2013
    kidENO wrote:
    jaffaface wrote:
    kidENO wrote:
    To expand on the idea... How about if EA got companies to advertise? Get 10 donuts for a Coke billboard for example. EA gets money, Coke gets advertising, we get donuts & everyone wins. Only one sign of any company would yield donuts, so as to discourage sign farming.

I think that would please EA greatly, but it would be The Simpsons who'd have to ok it, and it also means we don't get to choose what get's advertised and some players would definitely get upset about it. I would want it to still be funny and relative at least, but a great idea nonetheless. Especially the donuts.

Agreed... Ultimately, every SF would be littered with billboards if somehow the advertising floodgates were opened ;)

I'd definitely be up for billboards and all the extras mentioned. How about offering two or three different types and only be able to buy them once so your SF isn't completely littered with them. A cash one with real advertising (Coke or whoever pays EA - and it would be nice to get donuts from them every now and again but I can't see that happening) and a donut one that shows our SF faves, which change with small updates or promo new Simpsons episodes or something.
  • jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Bump
  • arnoutVI
    604 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Billboards would be so cool
  • beto213
    20 posts
    edited February 2013
    I swear I ws thinking the same thing. I like some of the ideas such as rotating updatd ads but i really want to see classic simpsons ads like the krusty clown college one that made homer get obsessed and go
  • Dannesand
    434 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Haha! lol at the last option :D

Peaple are just gonna have a picture of a nice girl or something... trust me 8) 8) 8) 8)
  • jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Dannesand wrote:
    Haha! lol at the last option :D

Peaple are just gonna have a picture of a nice girl or something... trust me 8) 8) 8) 8)

Didn't think of that :-o , well it's there town.
  • jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I've now spammed other forums with this request, so I reckon I'm going to be banned soon.

• jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Bumping before I go :mrgreen:
  • segraevans
    42 posts
    edited February 2013
    Billboards , have none of you ever traveled to Branson by auto?
  • jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Bumping because a billboard sign told me to.
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited February 2013
    jaffaface wrote:

Is that another term for the voices?
  • jamesfrench2219
    27 posts
    edited February 2013
    Great idea!!!!
  • jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    jaffaface wrote:

Is that another term for the voices?

My psychiatrist tells me to call it that, because then people don't get as scared. Lol
  • jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Given that a new update is around the corner and EA may be looking in here, I thought I'd refresh their minds of my want and desire for some billboards to be added, in the hopes they might just drop them in last minute.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.