EA Forums - Banner

Things that float on sea Incl knight boat counted as two items

Prev1
168sean168
3246 posts Member
edited April 2017
I noted that I need to remove two items on land in order to place a knight boat.

You may need to revaluate whether you want to load it up.

Also all the things you put out to sea counts as two items too, excluding the ornate and squidport tiles.

But that little fountain on squidport tiles is also a two item count.

I am playing with max items generally and needs to remove items in order to place new ones.
Post edited by 168sean168 on

Replies

• girl22721
    1151 posts Member
    Can you place a second boat - maybe it's 2 for 2? :)
  • girl22721 wrote: »
    Can you place a second boat - maybe it's 2 for 2? :)

Hi I am confident now that it is counted as two items. Just did some checking. :smile:
  • Ouch, that's a nasty side effect. Hopefully not a sign of things to come.... There are enough issues with count already.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    Is that true with all ocean-bound items? I remember that the bridge made from water and road counts as two items.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • ouch :( i bought 25 yesterday
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    Is that true with all ocean-bound items? I remember that the bridge made from water and road counts as two items.

Yup all sea items..
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    weak. i'm only getting one though. still lame.
    but, i guess when i hit the limit again, i'll trim from the water first. i never look out there anyway.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Does each squidport or ornate tile count towards the item limit and if they do, are they counted as 1 or 2 as they are in the sea? I believe that the yellow submersible will be returning later in this event and am wondering whether to buy it.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    Does each squidport or ornate tile count towards the item limit and if they do, are they counted as 1 or 2 as they are in the sea? I believe that the yellow submersible will be returning later in this event and am wondering whether to buy it.

These tiles appear to run under a different counter and are not part of the items count
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    Does each squidport or ornate tile count towards the item limit and if they do, are they counted as 1 or 2 as they are in the sea? I believe that the yellow submersible will be returning later in this event and am wondering whether to buy it.

These tiles appear to run under a different counter and are not part of the items count
    Thanks very much for your answer!
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Good on the tiles, but what about things placed on them, is it counted as 2 if it directly sits in the water? Do we know?
    Could explain how just after working on the water area my limit warning chimed in at 8k, and I was sure the last warning was only 7k like a week or 2 before.
    I'm too young to hit my limit!!!!! :#
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • AARONRTD
    1803 posts Member
    168sean168 wrote: »
    simp7fan wrote: »

Yup all sea items..

No tiles count verified awhile back just the road/water bridge when you create that effect it counts as 1, that's why I got rid of all my bridges.
  • Good on the tiles, but what about things placed on them, is it counted as 2 if it directly sits in the water? Do we know?
    Could explain how just after working on the water area my limit warning chimed in at 8k, and I was sure the last warning was only 7k like a week or 2 before.
    I'm too young to hit my limit!!!!! :#

So far, things that are placed at seas count as two items. Have not checked on dedicated squidport items though.
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    weak. i'm only getting one though. still lame.
    but, i guess when i hit the limit again, i'll trim from the water first. i never look out there anyway.

That's a good plan to trim the water first. Maybe I will replace some of the SH crap with knight boats. I hardly ever look at the water either, but for some reason hate all the clutter out there especially the hideaways, even if I don't look at it.
  • tapebelt
    668 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    sorry sean, apparently i missed this thread before.... i wish new threads you haven't looked at yet were bolded somehow or something....

so, EVERYTHING placed in the sea counts as two items right now...
    Post edited by tapebelt on
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • broken forum? :/
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    broken forum? :/

Not here. Are you having trouble? I see your post ok and have been posting ok myself. Wade bear has a thread up discussing it, they seemed to think the trouble passed. Can't hurt to close a Browser and clear it's cache I guess.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • I think they meant how sucky the forum platform is. Unread msg's should be somehow highlighted till you've read them. They do have an icon when something new is added to a read thread, but not before.
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • I think they meant how sucky the forum platform is. Unread msg's should be somehow highlighted till you've read them. They do have an icon when something new is added to a read thread, but not before.

you're right, that's what i meant. :) however, i think @PatrickSays was referring to another issue that i also experienced earlier today... when i tried to open any thread, it said page not found, and even after reloading the page, i got the same result. it wasn't until i closed the tab and reopened the site in a new tab that everything was working fine again.
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • tapebelt wrote: »
    I think they meant how sucky the forum platform is. Unread msg's should be somehow highlighted till you've read them. They do have an icon when something new is added to a read thread, but not before.

you're right, that's what i meant. :) however, i think @PatrickSays was referring to another issue that i also experienced earlier today... when i tried to open any thread, it said page not found, and even after reloading the page, i got the same result. it wasn't until i closed the tab and reopened the site in a new tab that everything was working fine again.

Sorry! I was using alternative version of the forum without Yellow border and it stopped working and locked me out. All good now.