EA Forums - Banner

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff: Discussion

Replies

• So, I play this game quite regularly. I use my Google rewards to buy characters. How the snot do people have such high scores on the leader boards? I have 100 of whatever this week's thing is, I know I could have more but the top person is already at 5300. Bloody snot
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous. I have no idea if the amounts they get are even possible. I have 115 now, but I haven't bought anything and didn't get the red ranger, so it would be easy to be ahead of me. But 6100? 800 more than last night? Seems unlikely.
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • Event has been pretty fair for me so far. I've used clams a few times to finish characters or buy buildings to move things along.

Overall not too excited about this one though.
  • So, I play this game quite regularly. I use my Google rewards to buy characters. How the snot do people have such high scores on the leader boards? I have 100 of whatever this week's thing is, I know I could have more but the top person is already at 5300. Bloody snot

How do you get rewarded from Google @TartanAvenger
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    @Kratos6283 I think it's hard to get excited about waiting 9-12 hours for 30 seconds of 'action'.

In TSTO you have something to tap every few minutes and a mini game to play every 4 hours this event.

I didn't even get a shirt the first time I took out flame kaiju.

Think I need a new game
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    I'm banned from Family Guy pro boards!
    What the heck is going on am I the only one?
    Did it get canceled?

How do you get rewarded from Google @TartanAvenger

Get the Google Rewards app. You answer surveys and they give you Google store credit.
  • Phinnea wrote: »
    @Kratos6283 I think it's hard to get excited about waiting 9-12 hours for 30 seconds of 'action'.

In TSTO you have something to tap every few minutes and a mini game to play every 4 hours this event.

I didn't even get a shirt the first time I took out flame kaiju.

Think I need a new game

I keep telling myself that too....

Actually I was just thinking that about TSTO, but I'm really liking this event!
  • platt222
    626 posts Member
    Not a clue where I am on the leaderboard haven't bothered to look.

Amazingly though despite only being able to login twice, at most three times a day this week while I've been away i should finish on time. Both characters and the main quest and no clams spent since the 32 to get Red Ranger.
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    I'm unranked. And definitely not finishing on time. I might get Lois tomorrow, but Goldar is going to take a while.
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    AARONRTD wrote: »
    I'm banned from Family Guy pro boards!
    What the heck is going on am I the only one?
    Did it get canceled?

Does anyone have an account there and can you contact someone ther for me.
  • Finished both of this weeks characters.

I'm right at the bottom of the leaderboard at the moment but should be able to climb up it next week. I've been saving all the crystals until I see which are needed for next weeks items.
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Pretty much done with this incredibly boring event. Week 4 looks impossible even if you have a week to do it. I have a day and a bit left to get the blue ranger and need two triceratops, so that probably won't happen unless I drop some clams on him. Only have to clear 3 more blue cosplayers to fight the water kaiju. 12 hours of waiting for 2 45 second battles. Yaaaaaawwwwnnnn.

Forgot to mention I finally got Evil Monkey. Could have gotten him a while ago, but I wasn't paying attention.
  • I agree. Boring event. Right now I'm working towards Evil Monkey too. I only have 60-some characters in Tan Lines so it's going to take a little while.

Kind of bored with this game right now. They need to open up more land, or more dead characters, or something to buy with your in-game cash. Something.
  • New Mini-Event started....return to the Dog Universe, ends April 26. 3 new characters....Fremium Spaniel Lois and Dog Peter and Premium Poodle Stewie.....characters, not skins. Collect bones to get stuff.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    Already it's more fun than the Power Rangers, but I don't think there's any way I'll get Lois. Not enough time in one week.
  • I agree that it's already more fun than the last event. 2 new characters is nice.
  • Got both freemium characters and I decided to buy Stewie as well since I haven't bought any for the last few events and I had a load of clams saved up.
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    I tend to like Stewie's costumes best, but I do not have that many clams saved.
  • Timer warning for Rocky. The usual 7 days.