EA Forums - Banner

What is your multiplier?

Replies

• rw228
    1057 posts Member
    I'm at about 1200% and that gets done what I need to at this point and time. I'll add more if I ever need to get things quicker.
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    168sean168 wrote: »

I don't know exactly. It might be @lawpatrick :smile: . Sorry Patrick! He is also five figure now. A while back @Jabba0the0hutt seemed to be a prolific player too but he has not appeared in the forum lately. He should be doing well. Isaac is indeed doing very well too.

Ah, I don't believe I know lawpatrick or Jabba. I think Isaac did mention crossing over into 6000%.
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • Jonalinn wrote: »

I don't know exactly. It might be @lawpatrick :smile: . Sorry Patrick! He is also five figure now. A while back @Jabba0the0hutt seemed to be a prolific player too but he has not appeared in the forum lately. He should be doing well. Isaac is indeed doing very well too.

Ah, I don't believe I know lawpatrick or Jabba. I think Isaac did mention crossing over into 6000%.

No @isaacjang has crossed 8000 %! I guess @lawpatrick is like me, wanting to maintain a low profile. Until @tapebelt talks about me and I was encouraged to release my numbers. :neutral: I will leave it to Patrick whether he wants to share more. So I think publicly, these are the numbers at the moment. There might be others around that we may not know of.
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Jonalinn wrote: »

No @isaacjang has crossed 8000 %! I guess @lawpatrick is like me, wanting to maintain a low profile. Until @tapebelt talks about me and I was encouraged to release my numbers. :neutral: I will leave it to Patrick whether he wants to share more. So I think publicly, these are the numbers at the moment. There might be others around that we may not know of.

Ah, ok. I didn't see Isaac's post saying he moved into 8000% territory. So many people are doing so well... good for them! :)
  • I was at 1008% about a week ago. Then the Knightboat rebate hit. At this moment, I'm at 1130.35%. I'll probably buy a few more Knightboats before the rebate ends today, then pick up a few more the week of May 5th. (May have to buy a few more Jet Bikes in the interim.)
    I went to Hollywood Upstairs Medical College.
  • i'm currently sitting at 689.75%

I was below 250% in october last year. slowly building it.

Hope to hit 1500 before this halloween so I can get everything i want and then some... I think I could stop building up the multiplier at that point.

I'm currently generating between 60-90 donuts a day with my 65 KEM every 4 hours (between 12 and 18 donuts dpeneding on how many 3s come up (i stop at 2 or 3) but have no cash reserves (hovering around 500k - 1million most days)

if i get up to 1000% by the summer, I hope to be able to start building up my cash reserves whilst still producing all those lovely donuts! Then I can buy the extra land i'm missing.
  • 745.5%. Played since just before Xmas 2014. I was under 500% during the Around the World event. At some point I'm going to store the SH Buildings, i hate them! My jump is largely attributed to the 100% from SH Beach Hideaways, I hadn't bothered to get them when they came out. I could have gotten more tennis courts during the SH glitch but stopped around 30 of them. I hate refilling the resources there with a passion. Picked up 14 Knightboats since yesterday, will add 5 a day from bonuts I generate. I'll be way over 800% when this current event is over.

Now at 803.25% 5 days after this post.
  • 925, 50%, after the knightboat offer..
    You can really tell the difference.. I've never imagined farming +100 donuts each day :)
  • 6600% ish. I stopped a few months to trying to increase it. It takes way too long to pick donut boxes. If I have time I can keep increasing now that the item cap has raised. But I don't exactly see the point any more. Please EA make picking and waiting for donut boxes a faster task. That would help many to smooth up the game. Thanks
  • 465 and change.
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • sflowers330
    644 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    @168sean168 - Just a thought, As our game data resides within the EA servers, they are free to review it anytime. Meaning they know your multiplier and any other details they care to query.

I'd agree that mocking or flaunting details might be unwise, simply discussing them can do no harm.

It's a bit like trying to hide your gross income from your accountant holding the books.
    Post edited by sflowers330 on
  • My visible multiplier is just over 700%
  • @168sean168 - Just a thought, As our game data resides within the EA servers, they are free to review it anytime. Meaning they know your multiplier and any other details they care to query.

I'd agree that mocking or flaunting details might be unwise, simply discussing them can do no harm.

It's a bit like trying to hide your gross income from your accountant holding the books.

Yes EA would have the data of all the bonus percentages of every player. It is only the community that may not know how well one another is doing. For a long time I am just looking at the developments of the posts and I never thought of releasing the my figures here.

Of late I am seeing more and more post of high percentages, with figures hitting above 8000 %. And coupled with another player releasing my figure somewhere, I thought the time is right and I might as well release my figures in a new thread. I am curious whether there are other players that are also at this level and hope that through the thread, more people could share so that I know I am not the only crazy player :smile:
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    @168sean168 I have to say, speaking for myself, you are probably the only person I know with such glorious stats (well done my friend! :) ) And while I am proud of my current multiplier, I sincerely doubt it will increase very much more. It's a struggle to hide bonus items while keeping my town design. I'm able to purchase any item with my in-game funds and current donut reserve so I'm basically content. As I've said before, I'd like to round up a wee bit.. but it's not compulsory.

I guess what I'm mean to say is that I don't feel there are other players at your level. They may be on their way there, but I don't think anyone is there yet(?)
  • Jonalinn wrote: »
    @168sean168 I have to say, speaking for myself, you are probably the only person I know with such glorious stats (well done my friend! :) ) And while I am proud of my current multiplier, I sincerely doubt it will increase very much more. It's a struggle to hide bonus items while keeping my town design. I'm able to purchase any item with my in-game funds and current donut reserve so I'm basically content. As I've said before, I'd like to round up a wee bit.. but it's not compulsory.

I guess what I'm mean to say is that I don't feel there are other players at your level. They may be on their way there, but I don't think anyone is there yet(?)

Thank you @Jonalinn . Your town is indeed wonderful. It doesnt look like a high percentage town as you hide all the multipliers so well.

I enjoyed increasing the multipliers in the game as my game play as my cash is also at its max. So everytime I harvest some income, I will make some donuts and then I use the donut to get a multiplier.

I am prepared for EA to offer a Billion dollar aspirational item though :grimace: There has not been a new aspirational item for a long time
  • 1185% and I only reached 1000% about a week and a half ago. Watch out @168sean168, here I come! :D
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    Jonalinn wrote: »

Thank you @Jonalinn . Your town is indeed wonderful. It doesnt look like a high percentage town as you hide all the multipliers so well.

I enjoyed increasing the multipliers in the game as my game play as my cash is also at its max. So everytime I harvest some income, I will make some donuts and then I use the donut to get a multiplier.

I am prepared for EA to offer a Billion dollar aspirational item though :grimace: There has not been a new aspirational item for a long time

Thank you @168sean168 ... very nice of you to say :)(appreciate it!) As for maxing out my cash, I'm sure I won't be reaching $4B any time soon lol :D To be honest, I'm ok with my slow climb to $1B as there really isn't anything to spend it on at the moment :/
  • Davidbo33 wrote: »
    1185% and I only reached 1000% about a week and a half ago. Watch out @168sean168, here I come! :D

:worried: you are catching up so fast!
  • Been tapping since about a month before the first Halloween, and I'm at 468% plus all the SH bonus' (whatever that amounts to...)

Went a bit crazy with the wailing walls which helped a lot, but other than that mostly freemium, I tunes gift cards I receive as gift goes to donuts sometimes. I see others have some really high percentages... unsure what a satisfying number would ever be, hah
  • Been tapping since about a month before the first Halloween, and I'm at 468% plus all the SH bonus' (whatever that amounts to...)

Went a bit crazy with the wailing walls which helped a lot, but other than that mostly freemium, I tunes gift cards I receive as gift goes to donuts sometimes. I see others have some really high percentages... unsure what a satisfying number would ever be, hah

I don't know what the number will be but I will be satisfied when I can make an easy 50 donuts a day.