EA Forums - Banner

How to gain in-game cash since house farming is bust

2Next

Replies

• AOFIGO009
    1306 posts Member
    wadebear wrote: »
    To build on what @wiedmannaj wrote:
    Build a set of house farms of each color except Brown. Buy until you reach the maximum cost plateau for each. Once you have them all built and recovered your cash base start buying more Blue Houses (or whatever - the 3 hour Purple houses actually pay out more per day).
    I have a Freemium game I started about a year ago and I was stymied on how to build up my cash so I could KEM farm until I thought of doing that. Now I'm doing 35 KEMs every 4 hours and can build a new house every 2 or 3 days.
    Oh, almost forgot: Try to build up your multiplier with the donuts you earn. The higher your multiplier the more money you earn for the houses you have. Buying the Beach Hideaways and upgrading them all the way was the real tipping point for my Freemium game. That's an extra 100% with all of them.

Hey Wade, can you PM me a bit more detail on the house farm method you use here? I'm very close to cost of KEM Farming=Income, but now I've gone strictly freemium, I can't afford stopping KEM Farming for a week or so like I used to. That would be most appreciated. :smile:
    Hey guys, I'm AO (not AOF). I create and run the Event Strategy Threads.
  • wiedmannaj wrote: »
    Try to acquire Becky.
    What Is special about her?

What isn't?

Shut up, Becky.

Oh my god Becky.... Look at her ****....

• I've been playing this game from the beginning and have always struggled with cash. During the day, while I'm KEM farming, I send everyone on 1-hour tasks and can usually get at least 2 or 3 rounds in per KEM batch. Doing that is barely enough to refill my KEM farm. I've been working on getting my multiplier up because I'm just sick of the struggle. Knight boats at 2% for 20 donuts is a great deal....
  • I've been playing this game from the beginning and have always struggled with cash. During the day, while I'm KEM farming, I send everyone on 1-hour tasks and can usually get at least 2 or 3 rounds in per KEM batch. Doing that is barely enough to refill my KEM farm. I've been working on getting my multiplier up because I'm just sick of the struggle. Knight boats at 2% for 20 donuts is a great deal....

Not bad at 10 donuts per 1% . Overall the mystery box is more efficient at nearly 8 donuts per 1%. You just have to stay the course and keep buying. 800 donuts will get you roughly 100%

Not bad at 10 donuts per 1% . Overall the mystery box is more efficient at nearly 8 donuts per 1%. You just have to stay the course and keep buying. 800 donuts will get you roughly 100%

Yeah, but I'm so sick of ISBB and C6NVs. At least I can use the KB to decorate, everyone that lives in my ocean has one. Everyone. :smiley:
  • I'd rather consolidate my multiplier items so that they're outside the main city; plenty of space for both.
  • I'd rather consolidate my multiplier items so that they're outside the main city; plenty of space for both.

SH is my "dumping ground". It has the SH multiplier buildings, premium items I can't use or have multiples, and random buildings that generate income but I don't use for decoration crammed in from corner to corner.

• I stored most all the SH buildings, to much space for too little return.
  • House farming is not a bust.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I stored most all the SH buildings, to much space for too little return.

They take up so much room and are, in my opinion, ugly but I need them for the hidden multiplier. I imagine I'll store them eventually but it will be a while.

I think storing those beasts will be my "hitting 1000%" reward
  • This is how I feel about the size of the buildings in SH.

SPrsyhQ.png
  • wiedmannaj wrote: »
    Try to acquire Becky.
    What Is special about her?

What isn't?

Shut up, Becky.

Oh my god Becky.... Look at her ****....

Cuz Becky has the good hair.. you just don't doubt Beyonce, people.
  • @sjsebayacc131 - lol haven't seen that movie is ages. Yeah, I also stored mine after a mile marker goal, I added some to the goal to ensure the end result was equal or better.
  • smohqy
    2110 posts Member
    Umm...

jL2nZPh.jpg
  • smohqy wrote: »
    Umm...

jL2nZPh.jpg

LOL definitely make some good backwards progress with those.